Bloody Clown | Teen Ink

Bloody Clown

January 27, 2016
By Regina Morales BRONZE, Monterrey, Other
Regina Morales BRONZE, Monterrey, Other
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Foot steps. I can always hear them. It gets louder everyday. And more obnoxious every time. I’m home alone, and I will always be. I can still hear the screams from outside in the garden. I’m sorry mom, dad, and Gabe. I couldn’t control myself. He told me to do it, and I couldn’t say no, or he would kill everyone, I couldn’t say anything, or he would kill everyone.
Your footsteps along the living room, It was just a normal day, I had agreed to meet with him about two blocks away, I had told my best friend, and he told me that he had heard about that man, he was called the bloody clown. He works in parties and then he brings out his axe and starts cutting kid’s heads off. My friend also told me that he picks random people and if they don’t do what he tells them to, he tortures him and kills EVERYONE that knows that person. If you don’t do what he tells you he will torture you in a way that you can’t imagine.
I was afraid, of course. I did not know what he would ask me to do, or why he told me to go somewhere. I did it for you mom, dad and Gabe, but I had no Idea that I was risking you.  The house was really creepy, I thought I was entering a haunted house, as I entered I noticed there were bodies on the floor but not many (about 6) and they were all dead. I got chills through my body as I walked past the bodies.
I heard a voice whispering the same thing over and over, “Come to me or you will join them.”  I did not know where he was, but afraid of what could happen I stormed out of the house and ran as fast as I could to my house. About 2 days later I heard that he tried to contact me again, but I avoided him, so he came over. He knocked on the door and I got the door. It was him. He made me take these weird pills and if I did not he threatened he would chop off my head in that moment.
I took them and he handed me an axe. “Kill your family, or you will have a little surprise in your party.” I was shocked, I did NOT want to kill my family, but something about the pills made me grab the axe and nod my head. I couldn’t control myself, the pill had all the control.  I walked in the living room, and after a second all I could see were your bodies lying, bleeding on the living room floor. I’m sorry, I love you.