More Than a Love Song | Teen Ink

More Than a Love Song

By Nashi BRONZE, Cochranton, Pennsylvania
Nashi BRONZE, Cochranton, Pennsylvania

"a persons a person no matter how small"
Horton the elaphant

Ever since they were little Natsu & Lucy were best friends.they agreed to be famous singers together.when they made it they we still together. Then they almost shared a kiss until lisanna came and saw them. she dissapears on her 14th birthday. now Natsu,thinking its his fault she left, is looking for her. he misses his best friend,the one person he loved.now Lucy live a couple of towns over but still to far away from Natsu. she misses and loves him too.All she has left is a song she wrote him before she left. will he find her? or willlisanna get in the way? what was the accident?

disclaimer:i dont own Fairy Tail

Chapter 1: the way we began

*Lucy’s point of view*

When I was only 6 I met my best friend, Natsu Dragneel. He has Bubblegum pink hair and deep onyx eyes. We met in the land of Fiore, in the town of Hargeon. We lived across the street from each other.
  We  were really different, but we did have a lot in common. We loved to play pretend, and go on adventures, and meet new people, but the number one thing we had in common was we loved to sing. We wanted to become famous for are singing at the # 1 talent agency in all of Fiore, Fairy Tail in the town Magnolia . 6 months after we met I told my mother, Layla Heartfilia, our plan. She was a wonderful supporter of our dream and  got Natsu and I our own guitars. We practice everyday and when I turned 7 and Natsu was 8 she took us to meet with the manager/owner of Fairy Tail, Makarov Dreyar in magnolia. We sang  a song we made while we both played the guitar.
“Wow, that was really good!” Makorov proclaimed. Then he came up to me and Natsu. “What do you say about joining Fairy Tail?” My eyes widened while Natsu began to jump around the room.
“Did you hear that Luce, we did it!!! We can be apart of Fairy Tail!!” Natsu hollered pulling me back to reality.
“We accept your offer.” I finally answer to Makorov’s question.  He nods and went to talk with my mother. Then I turned to Natsu and hugged him. Then he slowly returned the hug. We stayed this way until Makarov and my mother came back over to us with papers to sign.
“When you sign this you will officially be a member. Then we will get your official stamp.” We signed our names and then we chose the color and the place of our stamp. Natsu got a fire red stamp on his left shoulder while I got a stamp on my right hand. It was the same bubblegum pink as Natsu’s  hair.
Then we were introduced to everyone in Fairy Tail. Natsu automatically didn’t get along with Gray Fullbuster, he’s an actor. As they began to fight I realized they are as different as fire and ice. With Natsu and his pink hair and red stamp and Gray and black hair and his dark blue stamp. Though as soon as I told them that they started insulting each other. So I walked away to the bar and met Erza Scarlet, future music producer. She was eating Strawberry cake when Natsu and gray started to throw punches. She ignored everything until Natsu threw gray and he smacked into Erza’s cake. Then gray got scared. I was confused, is she scary mean?
“Gray?!?” she asked in a murderous tone. “what did I tell you about my cake?” Gray coward in fear Natsu was so scared that he ran over and id behind me. I was scared too.
“It’s not my fault it’s his!” Gray answered pointing at the scared boy behind me. she turns around to look at me and Natsu. Her murderous stare softened into a friendly smile.
“Hi Lucy, this must be Natsu.” I looks like she couldn’t hurt a fly unlike a few seconds ago. Then it came back. “Don’t do that again!”
“Yes m’am” Natsu said then he hid behind me again. As soon a s Erza went back to her cake Natsu and gray went back to fighting. I think they do it for fun. I got a strawberry milkshake, my favorite kind, and grabbed a book that sat on the counter. The book was about a group of wizards in a club called mage guild. I was half way though the book before I noticed someone with light blue hair next to me. She was a little shorter than me.
“You’ve found my book! I thought I left it in the library!!” exclaimed handed her the book. “thank you. I’m Levy McGarden. you must be the new girl Lucy.”
“yes I am. Its nice to meet you!!” I said. Glad I finally made a friend. “so you like to read? I do too!!”
“Really?” Levy asked wide eyed. I nodded. “Lets go to the library!!” we went downstairs to a big room with over 1,000 books.
“Wow” I said. It was amazing. then Natsu came down the stairs Looking for me.
“Luce, we’ve got to go.” I was sad and I turned to look at Natsu. He was sad too but when he looked into my eyes his expessin changed from sad to miserable. “cheer up Luce, we’re coming back tomorrow to recor our first song!!” then my eyes sparkled. I was super excited. Me and Natsu were living our dream.

***1 year later***
Natsu and I have moved to magnolia to be closer to Fairy tail. We have gotten used to recording songs and doing concerts every two months. We net the Strauss siblings. The are Mira-Jane, Elfman, and Lisanna. Elfman and Natsu, just like all the rest of the boys, fight for fun while the girls all chat. Mira-Jane, or Mira for short, likes to ship couples like this one girl named Juvia and Gray, then her brother and this girl Evergreen, Levy and this tall boy named Gajeel, then finally me and Natsu. I can tell Lisanna doesn’t like Natsu and I as a pair. ‘She probably likes him’ I thought. It made me a little sad. But me and Natsu have grown even closer. He’s always at my house. My mom is okay with it though. I love having my best friend with me
***5 years later***
It’s my birthday tomorrow and everyone at fairy tail threw me a party again. We danced for about an hour then i opened presents. I got a purse from Erza, lip-gloss from Mira, a book from levy, hair barrettes from Gray, and many others. Then last Natsu gave me one of his black wristbands. So we both have one. I put it on and we ate cake. Then we went back to dancing. The party lasted for hours. Then at 10:00 P.M. everyone was gone except for me, Natsu, and the Strauss sisters. that’s when he gave me a locket with a picture of us together when i were 6 and he was 7. It was so sweet.
“Natsu, I love it!!!” I said the locket was silver and shaped like a heart. Natsu put it on me.
“I knew you would live it. I saw this and I immediately thought of you. I will always be there for you Luce” Natsu’s onyx eyes  stared into my chocolate brown ones. I could tell he actually cared about me. Then our faces slowly got closer and closer until our lips were a Millimeter apart until Lisanna walked into the room and yelled at me.
“GET AWAY FROM NATSU!!!” she  yelled at me. She scared me and I jumped away from Natsu. He was sad it see me move away then turned to Lisanna.
“why?” Natsu asked obviously annoyed.
“BECAUSE YOU’RE MINE!!!” Lisanna yelled
“no I’m not! You don’t own me!” Natsu was getting irritated. ‘Guess he wanted the kiss as much as I did. Yeah right’ I thought. Then I saw Mira at the door she was glaring at her sister. Then she saw me looking at her. I figured she saw us almost kiss by the quick smirk she shot my way. Then I got a call from my father to come home.
“I got to go” I told group Lisanna looked happy, yet Natsu looked so sad, so did Mira.
“Good don’t come back.” Lisanna said and with that I ran out the door to see Capricorn, my mom’s friend, waiting for me. When I got home I went to my fathers office. His eyes were bloodshot from crying and filled with anger.
“Lucy, your mother died yesterday. that’s why she didn’t make you a cake or plan you a party.” father started to cry again. “she was going to buy you stuff you requested for your party when she got in a car crash. IT’S YOUR FAULT LUCY!!! UNDERSTAND!!!” then he slapped me and sent me to an apartment back in Hargeon. I was sent to the high school too. that’s where my adventure started.

i love this anime (japaneese cartoon) called "Fairy Tail" by Hiro Mashima. they are my OTP (one true pair). i came up with the idea while reading a fanfiction on a different website so i thank the author of "the power of song" from fanfiction.com

Nashi BRONZE said...
on Jan. 7 2016 at 12:10 pm
Nashi BRONZE, Cochranton, Pennsylvania

Horton the elaphant

an anime called fairy tail, plus some other fanfiction i read

on Dec. 14 2015 at 10:09 am
Just_jenny08060 BRONZE, Conneaut Lake, Pennsylvania
I really like your story. Where did you get your inspiration from?

Nashi BRONZE said...
on Nov. 3 2015 at 11:09 am
Nashi BRONZE, Cochranton, Pennsylvania

Horton the elaphant

i hate you!!!!!

Nashi BRONZE said...
on Nov. 3 2015 at 11:08 am
Nashi BRONZE, Cochranton, Pennsylvania

Horton the elaphant

i hate you!!!!

Jotai BRONZE said...
on Nov. 3 2015 at 11:08 am
Jotai BRONZE, Conneaut Lake, Pennsylvania

Be like a stamp, stick to one thing until you get there.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Nashi BRONZE said...
on Nov. 3 2015 at 11:08 am
Nashi BRONZE, Cochranton, Pennsylvania

Horton the elaphant

thanks!!!!!

on Nov. 3 2015 at 11:07 am
Fall_Out_Boy_Fangirl, Conneaut Lake, Pennsylvania

"Punk' doesn't mean Mohawks and safety pins. It's about not conforming." - Patrick Stump

I like your story. You did a really good job on it! :)

Jotai BRONZE said...
on Nov. 3 2015 at 11:06 am

LLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nashi BRONZE said...
on Oct. 26 2015 at 2:20 pm
Nashi BRONZE, Cochranton, Pennsylvania

Horton the elaphant

the characters in this story (natsu and lucy) are not really like this... but its ok if they are a little O.O.C