Battle For Terraria part 1 Rise Of The Moon Lord Chapter 1, Kevin | Teen Ink

Battle For Terraria part 1 Rise Of The Moon Lord Chapter 1, Kevin

By zacsonic1216 SILVER, Easton, Pennsylvania
zacsonic1216 SILVER, Easton, Pennsylvania

Kevin was new to the game Terraria and the new update had just come out.  He had messy red hair, and wore a brown shirt, and blue jeans.  When he spawned into the world, he saw another player.  Kevin walked up to him.  The player said, "Hi!  I am Maxwell. I can help you throughout your experience with the game Terraria!"

He wore a light green shirt and had brown hair.  Kevin asked, "Ok then, what should I do first?" Maxwell answered,"You should cut down some trees with your axe and build a cabin." Then, like Maxwell told him to, Kevin walked over to a group of trees and started to cut them down.  As he built the cabin, he noticed that he could make a crafting bench.  He asked Max "What can I use this crafting bench for?"
        "You can make basic armors or weapons." Max shouted.  Kevin crafted a sword and a pickaxe.  Then, he saw a green blob hopping towards him.  It was small, but fast.  As it came towards Kevin, he backed up.  Then, it shrunk and started shaking.  As it lunged towards him Kevin took out his sword and sliced it in two.  He turned to look at it.  The two halves reformed into one piece.  Kevin charged at it and swiped his sword through the air.
        The blob dissolved into the ground beneath it.  He took the remnants of the slime for he thought it would be useful later on.  He looked back towards the house.  Max yelled "Get into the house!"  Kevin ran towards the house and as he was running noticed the house now had a table, 2 chairs, and torches.  He got into the house, it was very bright compared to how dark it has gotten outside.  "I fought this green thing this morning, what was it?" Then Max answered,"That was a slime, one of the weakest of the dark lords minions."
        "The dark lord?"
        "He is an evil beast that has taken over the land by force and wants to kill all terrarians."
        "That's horrible!"
        "Yes... and people have tried to defeat him, but none have prevailed."
        "I'll do it."

Hello I am back and with a new story series! This is going to be a long series called, Battle for terraria.  It will have three parts with 10 to 20 chapters each.  I hope you enjoy!  (Next part, "The first night"  will be out october 3rd 2015.