Clash Of Clans FanFiction part 4 Flare | Teen Ink

Clash Of Clans FanFiction part 4 Flare

June 16, 2015
By zacsonic1216 SILVER, Easton, Pennsylvania
zacsonic1216 SILVER, Easton, Pennsylvania
5 articles 0 photos 1 comment

 “You really think that will kill me! I’m a SKELETON!” Charlie said putting his head back on.  “Yeah, I kind of did…” Said Bob.  Charlie charged at Bob with so much force that he was ripped in half.  A blood covered Charlie emerged from Bob's dead flesh and looked at Anna.  She shot a possessed arrow at him.  Charlie grabbed it and crushed it into a dark purple liquid.  He drank the unstable goo and grew to a massive size.  “This is great! I can kill you all even easier!” Yelled Charlie. “I can't believe you discovered DARK ELIXER.” “What?” asked Anna. “This arrow has dark elixer on it!”
“Oh.  I just had it because the Archer Queen handed it to me and told me to only use it if I had to.”  “Well YOU WASTED IT ON MAKING ME STRONGER!”he stomped his foot over Anna.
“2 down, village to go!” He punched the town hall and killed most of the village. Then, a Giant named Greg came out from the forest carrying a bottle.
Greg punched Charlie and he flew into the forest. Greg walked up to Bob and dropped his bottle which had healer blood in it. Something strong enough to revive over 4 people, trying to revive as many people as possible with one splash Bob, Anna, Pedro, Max and 3 civilians were now alive. “Thank you.” Bob said. Then he heard screeching from the forest. Bob slowly walked over to a nearby village.  There were Dragons, Valkyries, and Witches. There was also a Lava Dog who ran up to Bob and started licking him. When Bob left to go tell the others the Dog followed.
   
“I’ll call you Flare.” Said Bob
 


The author's comments:

The rise of Clash of Clans is HERE! nonstop-1-part-a-day marathon is HERE! The last issue of the marathonwill be out friday