Wednesday- Tate Langdon Oneshot | Teen Ink

Wednesday- Tate Langdon Oneshot

June 3, 2015
By NormalDayNightmare GOLD, Caledonia, Other
NormalDayNightmare GOLD, Caledonia, Other
15 articles 0 photos 9 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Music is free therapy."- Alan Ashby
"I am an adult man. Do not bring me into the tumblr world of relationships."- Aaron Pauley


Part 1-

The new couple had moved into the house two weeks ago, they had a daughter who was about sixteen, she always stayed hidden up in her room, I guess she liked being alone, but don't we all.

She was alone in her room again, listening to music, music that I actually liked for once, unlike the other family who lived here before when the little twin girls played One Direction nonstop. The girl was playing Nirvana, my favourite band. She sat by her bed, leaning against the wall, picking at her chipping black nail polish, turning her music up louder and louder.

"Nice music," I say, standing about a metre away from the girl.

"Thanks," She said, looking up at me calmly, brushing her bleach blonde hair away from her pale face.

"You like Nirvana?"

"Obviously,"

"What else do you like?" I ask.

"KISS, Blink-182, Green Day, Pink Floyd, that kind of stuff," She shrugged.

"Cool,"

"Who are you?"

"Tate Langdon, nice to meet you," I smiled.

"Hello Tate Langdon, I'm Leda," She smiled, shaking my hand. "Judging by the fact that you are wearing black, I think we will be very good friends,"

"I hope so,"

 

 

Part 2

Leda and I were sitting on her bed, listening to Nirvana and talking about random things, over the past few weeks we have become very good friends, we bonded over music and our hate towards other people.

"Tate?"

"Yes?" I asked, looking at her."

"You know the movie Mean Girls?"

"I've heard of it,"

"Well, the characters always wear pink on Wednesdays, how about on Wednesdays we wear black?"

"But I always wear black,"

"Then everyday can be Wednesday," She smiled.


The author's comments:

P.S- I DON'T OWN AMERICAN HORROR STORY OR THE CHARACTERS, I AM JUST A SILLY FANGIRL WHO ENJOYS WRITING SO PLEASE DON'T SUE ME!!!!!

ALSO, THE QUOTE "ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK" COMES FROM MEAN GIRLS, AND I ALSO DON'T OWN THAT!!!