The Heist of Olathe South | Teen Ink

The Heist of Olathe South

By IsaacD BRONZE, Olathe, Kansas
IsaacD BRONZE, Olathe, Kansas

The Heist of Olathe South

There once was a kid named Fibin. Fibin was just an ordinary high school kid, he was smart, athletic and kind, but he was only honest as his name. On a random day his parents sat him down to talk with him and they told him that they were going to china to be missionaries. They were going to let him stay at home by him self to finish out the remainder of his senior year in high school. This is the moment his whole life changed.
When Fibin returned to school the next week he was free. He decided to always show up late and his grades began to fall. The third quarter midterms had just been handed out and Fibin began to think about spring break. That’s when he made up his master plan. The next day he faked throwing up blood in the nurse’s office and went to the hospital. Where he decided to email the school and tell them that he had esophagus cancer. The school was horrified and immediately set up a fundraiser for him to help pay his hospital bills, the ones he actually didn’t have.  So he began to rake in the cash while sitting in his house playing x box all day long.
As spring break neared he decided to let three of his friends in on his great plan. They all followed him. They began to estimate that they would have 15,000 dollars by the end of the fundraiser. So they picked out a beach house in Florida to rent for a week and they finally chose a giant house to stay in. then at the end of the third quarter they took all of the $16,000 that they actually made and gave everyone in the senior class an invitation to his nonstop week long party in Florida over spring break, everyone was extremely angry at him. They all demanded their money back but obviously didn’t get it. Fibin was so scared that his classmates would kill him he decided to go to California by himself, and so he did. Then He put a video of him landing in California quoting “thanks for the money, I hope you know I am Fibin about the cancer”. That’s the story of Fibin and how he robbed 2100 students all at the same time.

Yepo said...
Wow what a story, it is so amazing how great of a writer you are, you have lots of talent.