Clash of clans fan fiction part 2 VENGEANCE | Teen Ink

Clash of clans fan fiction part 2 VENGEANCE

April 22, 2015
By zacsonic1216 SILVER, Easton, Pennsylvania
zacsonic1216 SILVER, Easton, Pennsylvania
5 articles 0 photos 1 comment


“Look!” said Bob with Pedro and Anna following.  There’s something in the town hall!  Bob , Pedro, and Anna ran into it.  There was a purple canister and pump that said Elixer on it in the kings handwriting.  The three ran to the center of the town with the pump and canister.  Every one of the troops in the town gathered around Bob confused.  Anna and Pedro walked into the crowd and told the troops about what happened to the king.
  Bob started talking,”As you might know the king has...sadly...died.  We will miss him and to honor him we will do two things.  We will start using this elixer pump and as me Anna and Pedro have discovered, it can make you troops stronger!  We will also hang his crown from the town hall to honor his bravery.”  The crowd cheered.  Bob hung the crown and said, “Now...Powered by elixer... We will defeat the goblins and WIN VENGEANCE!”  Bob threw out bags of elixer to the crowd.  They all applied it to themselves and felt the power surge through their veins.
Bob led his army with Anna and Pedro by his side.  They stealthily made their way into the Goblins town.  Then, Bob and Pedro went to find the goblin king while Anna took the other troops to take down other goblins and the defenses.  Bob and Pedro found the king.  Pedro charged up a fireball charged with elixer.  Bob got his sword out.  Pedro stayed behind as Bob ran towards the goblin king.  Bob then jumped into the air and held his sword up.  Pedro shot Bobs sword with the fireball and the sword lit on fire.
Bob slashed down onto the goblin king.  The goblin king’s head grew a giant scorch mark.  It burnt all the way into his skull.  The goblin king screamed in agony as he hit Bob with his giant wooden club.  Bob flew into a tree.  goblin king ran at Bob and started to get hit in the back by flaming arrows.
Anna and 15 more archers ran towards him shooting flaming arrows.  As the goblin kings skin slowly burnt away, Bob got up and ran to Pedro.  Bob jumped into the air and Pedro boosted him up.  As Bob flew high into the air, the goblin king hit Pedro into the floor killing him. and Bob struck down for the final blow.


The author's comments:

I hope you enjoyed part two. the third will possibly be out by May 5th