Clash Of clans Fan Fiction 1 The War Age | Teen Ink

Clash Of clans Fan Fiction 1 The War Age

April 11, 2015
By zacsonic1216 SILVER, Easton, Pennsylvania
zacsonic1216 SILVER, Easton, Pennsylvania
5 articles 0 photos 1 comment

 One day in a town hall 1 village, there was a barbarian named Bob.  Bob used to be a builder living in a small hut.  But after an intense 20 seconds of training, he was ready to be a warrior.  Earlier in the day Bob had witnessed a goblin attack.

  The goblins destroyed the gold storages and mines.  The king wanted revenge and sent out Bob, two other barbarians Max and Smith, also 1 archer named Anna and a wizard named Pedro.  First Bob, Max, and Smith ran to take out a cannon.  It shot Smith and he died.  Bob chopped a cannon off of it’s mount and used the cannon to shoot down the other defenses.  While Bob did that Max, Anna, and Pedro ran into the middle and took down the town hall.

After a few days Bob, Max and Anna started to be friends.  SHHSHH! “what was that?”  Said Bob to Max.  “What?” Said Max.  SHHSHH!  a goblin walked out of the forest.  “He’s gonna kill the king!”  Yelled Max. 

“Nonononono” Said the goblin.  “I’m going to warn him.”  “Ok” said Bob.  “My tribe is coming!” Said the goblin.  “By the way i’m Geo.” Rumbling was coming from the forest Bob and Max got their weapons ready to fight.  The Goblin King Broke through the shield of trees and got ready to fight.

The Goblin King ran towards Bob.  Bob readied his sword.  The Goblin King lifted his giant club and as it fell towards Bob, the Barbarian King jumped in the way and parried the blow.  The Barbarian King then summoned all of the barbarians in the town to attack the Goblin King.

The Goblin king struck all of the recruited barbarians with his wooden club.  Bob ran to Anna and Pedro for help.  Pedro shot fireballs from a distance with Anna on top of a big hill shooting the Goblin King with her bow.  The Goblin King seemed distracted so the Barbarian King decided to strike.  The Goblin King turned around and parried the blow.  Then, the Goblin King clubbed the Barbarian King into the forest. The Goblin King ran in after him.  “AAAAAAAAAAGHH!” The Barbarian King screamed in pain.

                  He is dead


The author's comments:

The next book part will come out on monday april 26