The first day | Teen Ink

The first day

By Vaati-Picori SILVER, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Vaati-Picori SILVER, Tuscaloosa, Alabama

"It's much harder dealing with the living. Give me a ghost to talk to any day."Roy Mustang

“Kids these days. They think it’s a competition to have the most friends. One is enough. Find someone completely unique.” Yato Noragami

Ryou pulled into the parking lot of his dorm. The sky was heavy and gray with rain, he look up to the third floor and sighed, today would be his first day of collage. He opened the trunk to his small blue car and pulled out his suit cases. He could here laughing in front of him he peaked around the car to see two people, clearly twins, there hair spiked in a way he never thought possible and there was so many colors, gold, violet and black, he pulls at his own long white hair, bleached by the desert sun. They started to talk again and Ryou realized he couldn't understand a word they was saying.

"Foreigners…" He says under his breath, he stood up and walked to them hopeing they spoke English "Umm, hi."

The twins look at him, the small of the two tilts hi head to the side."oro?"

Ryou looks at the taller one who shakes his head and speaks in broken English "you need help?"

Ryou put on his best smile and spook again "I'm looking for a, umm Bakra?"

The smaller boy pulls on the taller boys sleeve "Kare wa atarash? mono no y? ni kare ga mie ot?to wa, watashi wa kare ga Bakora ni taizai suru da itca to omou"

The taller pulls a look of surprise the pulls out perfect English "You must be Ryou, you looking for Bakora Wheller, in the third floor, he is in room 312, I,m Yami Atemu and this is my brother Yugi Atemu we are in the room next to you."

"Oh! That great, I didn't know I was being expected!" Ryous smile goes from fake to real in a heartbeat.

Yami smile back "yes, oh why don't you go ahead and get to your room, Bakora might be asleep so there's a key under the mat, Yugi and I will take your stuff up.

"thank you." And with that Ryou half walks half jogs up the stairs, as there is no elevator. Once he gets to the room he pulls the key from under the mat and unlocks the door. The first thi he seen could have very well been his last, as he was face to point with a very sharp knife.

"Who are you!" The heavy British accent catches him off guard and he stumbles back.

"I-I'm your room mate!" Ryou gets back up and dusts of his pants "And I don't think that how to greet your new room mate"

"I'll greet you how ever I want ???? ?????. You beter not have brought I lot of stuff with you, and not pets."

"Wait you speak arib-"

The knife is brought down as Yami and Yugi walk up the stairs

"I see you scared you new mate Bakora, that know way to treat a guest"

"Oh Yami, it's been a short while, how are you?"

I'm fine, but no time to hang out, Yugis here visiting" Yami drops the bags by Ryou and leaves with Yugi on his heels.

"Ha, Welcome the hell sand boy."

"Just who are you?" Ryou responds.

"I'm the person that shaves your cat and puts hot sauce in catsup and Nair in your shampoo."

Buble PLATINUM said...
Buble PLATINUM, Ammon, Idaho

Love and loyalty run deeper than blood. By: Richelle Mead

You've got talent young writer. I'd love to see more work ;)

Thank you!!

xxxxe said...
on Apr. 14 2015 at 12:07 am
xxxxe, X, Alabama
ah! sounds like it will be an interesting time... nice work!