The Pureblood Twins (vampire knight) | Teen Ink

The Pureblood Twins (vampire knight)

Anyway can't say a thing until you read it and tell me…

Disclaimer: i do not own vampire knight or any of it's characters.

Chapter 1: little regret (part1)

Summer has shown it's glance after a long slumber of four months and the winter didn't just gave misty shill to it's surrounding but to some lives too at cross academy.

Of course how can anybody forget the night when LORD RIDO the evil pureblood showed up at academy and hoe kaname kuran's heart stopped dead by fear of losing his dear yuki but all went well not quite the way he expected it to be… expected for him and yuki to be together… well they were together but not in a way he thought to be.

Yuki was now returned to her true self a 'PUREBLOOD PRINCESS' but she still had that human heart full of kindness and love, of course a part of her still wanted to be around zero but she can't stand to hurt kaname anymore by leaving him alone once again.

She was with him but at the same time she wasn't with him, it was like her body was present but her soul was always lost and can't find a place to settle in. kaname had been noticing her forced smiles and fake laugh since they left japan or more like left cross academy, anyone could tell she was pushing herself to make kaname happy as she thinks that it was her fault that kaname was left alone for 16 years. She did not know that it hurt kaname even more to see his beloved yuki in this state, when she shouts for that silver hair vampire-hunter boy in her sleep to stay with her and to forgive her.

They moved to London and started living in one of kaname now their mansion with hanabusa and ruka right about their tail as they wanted to serve the purebloods.

AT 2:30 PM MIDDLE OF NIGHT FOR VAMPIRES:

Yuki was standing in front of a large window tinted with black sheet to prevent sun light from coming in as it was too hot for a vampire to be in one. She was gazing out at garden out of her window where colorful butterflies were moving from flower to flower and flying around each other as if to play.

~FLASH BACK:

An eleven year yuki was running behind butterflies wearing pink sleeveless shirt with black skirt in hot sunny July playing in meadows at some hill station where kain the head master had took them for summer vacation, with zero kiryu sitting far her back on bench watching her play like some 5 year old girl.

"look zero-kun a silver butterfly I have never seen such a beautiful butterfly in whole life" yuki exclaimed while running behind the one and disappearing into bushy walls of chopped trees in different shapes.

'THUMP'

Zero ran towards the voice his face pale expecting for worse but only found yuki on floor as she fell when her foot was stuck between two stones.

"I fell" yuki cried.

"that's what happens when you run around like some idiot" zero replied in his usual hollow voice.

Yuki pouted but zero ignored her and picked her up in bridal style and took her in her room at hill station.

"don't move till I come back" zero commanded before disappearing into bathroom.

He soon came back with a wet towel and cleaned her wound which was bleeding at her knee before applying the medicine.

"now don't run around and stay in bed if you don't want to trouble me anymore" zero said in sternly before stand up and moving towards the door.

"But zero-kun wasn't I heavy when you picked me up?" yuki asked innocently.

Zero was facing the door his back at him but she could see his cheeks rise as he was smiling at her innocence before leaving the room in silence.

~end of flash back

Now she imagined the last glance of zero that she saw before leaving cross academy and zero forever, she could still feel the hate and betrayal in zero gaze that felt like daggers in her heart and she knew that she could never bring smile on his face ever again as he hate her too much now but the same time it wasn't her fault she could not do a thing about it.

She was born this way it was not her choice nor did she have any option. It was fate that decided to make her a pureblood and returned her to her true self after 16 years. Yuki felt so helpless and a tear slipped down her cheek unconsciously she was in too deep thought that she didn't realize that it was not the first one and neither that kaname kuran was standing behind her from quite a long time with grim look on his face.

He slid his arms around yuki's waist and pulled her back close to him huggiing her tightly and placing his lips near her temples as if to kiss but he spoke

My dear yuki…"

HM… I am satisfied with my writing, it actually turned out pretty good more then I thought of it to be. Review to tell me if I left some loose loop. chapter 2 will be up soon

i am big fan of vampire knight and ending for kaname kuran felt poor so i tried my best to give him some justice :D