The Admittance | Teen Ink

The Admittance

By Jhiggs SILVER, Rock Springs, Wyoming
Jhiggs SILVER, Rock Springs, Wyoming

"You were always so scared of losing me, I almost forgot I could lose you too."
-j.h

"John," Sherlocks Voice rang on the other side of the line, "I can't do this.. I can't live this way anymore." Johns head shot up, "I can't live a life lying to people. I can't live in a world where i can lose you to someone and then sit by and watch you fall in love with someone else." oh no. Sherlock was not going to do this again. John barely lived through it last time. If it haddn't been for Mary. Oh Marry. They'd been divorced for almost two years now. she saw that she was no compition for Sherlock. So she left. John shook his head and brought himself back to he presant. to his Sherlock. "John. John I love you. I have for quite while now. It seemed ill-logical to say it then. Only because of regection. It makes no sense for you to love me John Wotson. A heartless, logical person that I am. So this is me, now, saying the lest logical thing in the world. I love you." John knew if he didn't say something Sherlock was going to jump, and he understood he woudn't live through it this time.

"Sherlock,"

"no, I know what you'll say. I can't bare you not loving me anymore John. so please just don't state the obvious."

"hmph, Sherlock, William Sherlock Scott Holmes, you are such an idiot. I love you! Why do you think non of my relationships have lasted? Why do you think I've stuck with you through everything. No matter how much you got on my nerves? Sherlock I love you. If you jump, I'm jupping right after. I barely made it last time. I'm not going to lose you again." there was no responce. After a minute John hesitantly looked up to where Sherlock was... wait... where Sherlock had stood a minute ago. Frantic, John searched the ground trying to see if sherlock was there. Not getting a good veiw point, John was about to step forward when he was suddenly yanked back. Military Training kicking in John turned around only to come face to face with the ban he just confessed his love too.

"Didn't i tell you to stay put" and within seconds Sherlock was kissing John. Unable to hold back the wanting any longer John took ahold of Sherlocks trench coat tugging him closer to him.

"Yes, yes you did" John mumbled as they continued to ignore the Wondering and even poud stares being shot their way as they stummbled back to the wall behind Sherlock, lips never parting as they began their wonderful, blissful love story.

I ship JohnLock with every bit of my heart and decided to try my hand at fan Fic. I hope you john lock lovers enjoy this. If you do not ship John lock just please, Simply ignore this. Only contructive criticism will be accepted. thank you! :)