The Truth | Teen Ink

The Truth

By isis_is_awesome BRONZE, Houston, Texas
isis_is_awesome BRONZE, Houston, Texas

Dreams are like stars-you may never touch them, but if you follow them, they will lead you to your destiny.

The Truth
                            A Niall Horan Fan Fiction
Chapter One
    No Way
***Flashback to Pre-K***
Hi! My name is Jessica! Do you want to be my friend?
NO! Nobody talks to you so, why should I?
*Tears rolling down my face* well, you could be nice and be my friend…right?
No…but whatever…I’m going to go talk to those pretty girls over there.
***End of Flashback***
Jessica’s P.O.V
As I looked at him on TV, all of the bad memories came back…he’s Famous! NO WAY!
My face was frozen with the shock being shown. “Are you ok honey?” my mum asked me with a worried face. “Yeah…I’m fine…it’s just that Niall Horan has been in my class since the pre-k…and then one day he left and never come back”, I answered, my voice trailing off. “Ohh! I know his mum!! Want to give them a call?”. “WHAT?!?!?!?! ARE YOU CRAZY!?” I asked/screamed. “Well, why not? Just to congratulate them?”. “Ugh… Fine.”
“Hi Maura, it’s me Elizabeth. Me and Jessica just wanted to call and congratulate you and Niall!” my mother spoke as I listened. “Ohh, hi Elizabeth! How are you and Jessica?” I could hear Niall saying something to his mum…*whisper*” Mum, invite them for dinner…I want to see Jessica!”. OMG!! Did he just say he wants to see me!? OMG. I rushed to my room, took another shower, and started throwing random clothes on my bed. I had the perfect outfit… A grey crop-top with white captions reading “GEEK”, short black shorts, black high knee socks and black/grey Nikes. Then I did my hair up on a bun, and my make up was AMAZING…It was PERFECT. I went down the stairs and my mum was waiting for me with my BFF Kelly. We drove to Niall’s house and I was surprised to see other guys in Niall’s house. I got off my mum’s car and when Niall saw me… I saw his jaw DROP OPEN! Then, quickly, he closed his mouth up. We walked in and Niall welcomed us. “Hi Jessica! It’s been a while…how are you?” OMG. THE Niall Horan was talking to me! “Umm…I’ve been great actually… who are your friends?” *I only asked because Kelly…my dear friend Kelly was staring at the dude with the curly hair*. “Ohh…Right, this is Harry, Louis, Liam, and this is Zayn”. They all said “Hey” at the same time. It was cute. I could tell the Harry dude was flirting with Kelly… and she kept on blushing every time he made a corny joke even though it wasn’t funny. I felt happy for Kelly because she had always been talking about finding “THE” guy for her… and I think she has found him. Niall’s mum and my mum left to the kitchen to drink tea and to talk since its bee a while.
**Flashback to 2nd grade **
***tears rolling down my face*** “Why did you do that Niall? I thought we were friends!” I said while I was picking up my tray of food splattered all over the floor. This was the first time he was being rude to me after Pre-k. I was crying so hard I could barely see what I was doing. All the kids in lunch were laughing very loud. I was so embarrassed; I left to the bathroom crying. There I found a girl named Kelly, she looked at me worried and asked me if I was “O.K”. I told her I was fine and we instantly became friend (best friends). The next day I saw Niall walking towards me and I instantly started to walk the opposite way trying to hold back the tears. He was trying to catch up so I started to speed-walk. He then ran and pulled on my arm so I was facing him. I then started to cry. “Jessica! I’m SO sorry about yesterday! I had to! The popular kids wanted me to join their group, so, in order to do that… I had to humiliate you?”. I felt so ashamed on myself for thinking that Niall was my friend…“So? You rather ruin our friendship than to tell them you can’t because I’m your friend?!
**End of Flashback**
I was remembering all the bad things that happened to me because of Niall. He was starring me in the eyes knowing something was wrong. “Are you ok?” *tears falling down my face* “NO! I’M NOT OK! YOU TREATED ME LIKE POOP BACK IN SCHOOL AND YOU HAVEN’T SAID SORRY! HOW DARE YOU INVITE ME TO YOUR HOUSE AND NOT EVEN REMEMBER ALL THE BAD THINGS YOU DID TO ME!!”? I yelled at him so hard I couldn’t even speak anymore. I tried signaling to Kelly it was time to go, but she was too busy flirting with Harry, so instead of taking her, I just went outside to walk in Horan’s yard. As I was admiring the pond full of ducks, I felt a pull and surprise, surprise…it was Niall. He was panting because he had run over to me. I started to pull so he would let go, but he was to strong. “Jessica, look… I know I haven’t been the friend you really deserve. I was a jerk… I know… I’m very sorry” I was crying heavily. I wanted to forgive him… but it was hard (I couldn’t talk…duhh). I just shook my head up and down telling him it was ok. We went inside and my mum, Niall’s mum, Kelly, Harry, Liam, Louis, and Zayn were seated in the table, only two chairs were empty and they were next to each other… so I guess that’s were me and Niall had to sit. It was around 9 at night and my mum wanted to go, so she did, leaving me and Kelly at Niall’s house. Niall’s mum went to sleep so it was just us 7 (Liam, Louis, Zayn, Harry, Kelly, Niall and me).  We were watching movies when Kelly fell asleep on Harry’s arms, Zayn, Liam, and Louis left home and me and Niall were talking about random stuff. He leaned over and I thought he was gonna tell me something…but instead he kissed me on my cheek. It was a small kiss, but it meant a lot to me. I tried waking Kelly up, but it was IMPOSSIBLE. So, Harry had to carry her to Niall’s car. Harry went with us to drop us off so he sat on the back with Kelly…I could tell she was comfortable due to the fact that she was snuggling all up on Harry. He just smiled and kissed her forehead. When we arrived at my house, Harry carried Kelly up to my room and Niall stood next to me awkwardly. “Today was cool! Seeing you again was the best part” niall said a little too loud. I was blushing so much! I hope he didn’t notice which I doubt it. We were starring into each other’s eyes for what it seemed like forever! When Harry came back down he hit Niall with his elbow letting him know it was kind of late. Harry leaned in for a hug and I happily took it. In the corner of my eye I could tell Niall was getting jealous, so as soon as Harry let go of me, Niall quickly hugged me too. The hug was a bit too tight… I couldn’t breathe right, but it was ok, I didn’t care. As soon as Niall and Harry left, I started to feel sad because…once again I was remembering stuff.

Like i said before, i love writting Fan Fiction...SOOOO....here is my first chapter to this story