Found in the Music Room | Teen Ink

Found in the Music Room

The peatls of the cherry blossom trees are falling outside as you walk throught the hallway. There is no one else in the hallway which you are thankful of. After walking further you happen upon a door that you haven't seen before.

"Music Room #3" You quetly read. You hear voices on the inside and you take a deep breath ready to face civilization. You open the door and suddenly bright red rose petals fly into your face and you brush the peatls out of your hair.

"Welcome," A multitude of voices ring out. You look up and see a great number of very hot guys. Not the typical guys at the rest of this school but more attractive looking. One of them with black hair and glasses walks towards you. You smile but utterly fail.

"You must be the new girl everyone's been talking about," he says looking at you. You give a small nod. "Well then welcome to the host club miss, my name is Kyoya."

"Yeah we've seen you at lunch," two boys said as they came over. You notice that they looked exactly the same.

"Hm twins..." You begin to ponder. You also recognized a tall brooding boy next to a small and cute one with a pink stuffed rabbit.

"Yes I know you! You live in the house down the road from mine!" The cute boy shouted running towards you and spinning you around until you get very dizzy. The tall boy pulled the cute one back away from you.

"But Takashi I was still playing," He said.

"Mitsukuni I think that's enough," The other boy responded. You continue to spind until you feel someone catch you. You try to regain your sight but everything is still spinning. "

"Its alright I got you," You hear a voice whisper in your ear. You squeak a little and the voice started to luagh. Your eyes start to focus again and you look up to see a boy with platinum blonde hair and purple eyes looking at you. You quickly pull away and apologize.

"Its quite alright accidents happen. I'm Tamaki by the way." He said. You smile and try your best not to blush. He smiles back and called the twins over with a snap of his fingers he whispers something to them and they hurry off.

"I was wondering," he started to say. "Would you like to go on a carriage ride with me?

"Uh..ok," You say nervously. He reached out his hand as you took it and followed him to the stables. The twins were there getting white horses hooked onto the carriage.

"Hikaru, Kaoru, is it ready? Tamaki asked the twins. They both nodded and we both hopped in. He took hold of the reins and soon we were off.

"So how do you like Ouran?" He asked me. I said that it was ok. He drove the carriage to a big hill. We jumped out and he held my hand and took me up the hill. When we got to the top we stopped.

"Its so secluded here," You said as he got closer to you as you got too terrified to look at him.

"Its best that way." He said getting closer. You stare into his eyes hypnotized ass he plays with you hair gently. His fingers set every strand on fire. A small smile forms on his lips you smile too as he wraps his arms around you. You close your eyes and lift your head back the last thing you hear is him hiss and then you feel a great rush of pain.

"I'm sorry miss but I'm thirsty," he whispers. You bleed to death on the hill.