Jealous | Teen Ink

Jealous

By Bihai_Vong BRONZE, Dalton, Georgia
Bihai_Vong BRONZE, Dalton, Georgia

"I don't have a problem with people who don't like me, but I do have a problem with those who pretend to.",unknown

Jasik and Evangeline had broken up. They were tired of it. Never really being able to love each other properly.

It had tore Jasik to bits and pieces. He was very depressed recently. He was crying himself to sleep every night, and Joss had heard and tried to help him. He denied both.
On the other hand, Evangeline was using her freedom to the max. Constantly out with men, and her behavior-don’t get me started. She was livelier all the sudden.
It was carnival day for Romania, which meant masks and bright costumes.  Evangeline was very excited. She was to show off her newest boyfriend.
Jasik wanted to stay home and be in solitude, but Joss had pulled him out of the place he stayed.
The four, in seprate duos, walked around the carnival. They all came to a rondevu point where Evangeline had thrown a ball and broke the arm of the dunk tank. The man was cold when he got out of there. She got a large teddy bear for her newest boyfriend. He was happy, too happy. Maybe a yandere.
Jasik watched with angry eyes as his woman walked with the undeserving male.
But Jasik was the one to break up with Angel. He was truly jealous.
Once they were into a bar ,Jasik looks at the sign that held a strange competition.
“Whoever drinks the most Snake Venom in the shortest amount of time wins a giant teddy bear.”,Jasik and Angel’s voices chimed in together.
A new voice piped up.
“You have to vin me zhat bear!”,cried a Romanian sounding voice.
Evangeline smirked and rolled her eyes.
“Whatever makes eou ‘appy Vlad.”,she said and grinned.
Vlad locked arms with her as she strolled up to the bar,grabbing the bell and ringing it. That meant that she was up for the challenge.
The barmaid scooted over and nodded in approval, starting it off.
It had passed by quickly;the contest. She had guzzled the Snake Venom and had enough time to give Vlad the bear. He cried in excitement.
“mul?umesc pre?ios meu!”,he cried and held her close. Angel chuckled gently and patted his back, chin on her shoulder.

Jasik glared, how dare he?!

Once the carnival ended, everyone went home. Except for Angel.

She strolled down an alley just to feel a hand assert itself on her shoulder. She nearly screamed.

Oh god! It was merely Jasik.

“Angel…”,he said in a hoarse voice. He had started blushing way more around her. His stomach was eaten up with butterflies.

She raised a curious eyebrow.

“What?”,she asked in a confused tone.

He held her to his chest, nothing else escaping his lips.

Her face went scarlet, but she melted into her embrace. She missed the hold too much.

Jasik chuckled and looks at her happily, nut not too happy. He was still a grump.

She smiled and folded her arms ,once out of his embrace. Angel then sighed, saying her goodbyes.

But Jasik would see her again,he would get her back.

Even if she didn't want him to.

“I’ll see you tomorrow Jasi. Und not zhen, jou know vhen.”,she said and giggled.

Jasik smiled, walking off into the dark alley.

What the two lovers didn't know was that a pair of red eyes had been watching them, and was now contemplating on what to do. Jasik wouldn’t get away with that.

Just a school project.