Igneia Dragneel and Fairy Tail Part 1 Doubt | Teen Ink

Igneia Dragneel and Fairy Tail Part 1 Doubt

By BaNdGiRl12 BRONZE, Atlantic, Pennsylvania
BaNdGiRl12 BRONZE, Atlantic, Pennsylvania

Don't judge me unless you have looked through my eyes, experienced what I went through, and cried as many tears as I have. Until then back off, because you have no idea! -Lucy Heartfilia

It's crazy, now that I think about it. Everything I've done up until this point was to find him. My whole purpose was to search for him, the only human I ever really cared about. I almost found him once, but they told me that he had gone missing along with many other wizards from their guild. I felt like I had lost all hope, but I hadn't lost hope when the Dragons disappeared. So why would I then?
I waited. I waited for seven long years, and then I heard his name.

"You remember Salamander, that wizard in Fairy Tail?" I heard a man ask his friend.
"I heard that he and all those other wizards are alive!" When he finished I couldn't believe what I had just heard.

"He's alive! Natsu's alive!" I thought, so happy I could've cried.

I rushed to the guild that had changed so much in only seven years. Now here I am. But I'm just standing, thinking about what to say to him. Would he even remember me? I knew with all my heart that if he remembered Igneel, then he would have to remember me. After all we were family. We might not have been blood related, but we were family. Even if Igneel was a Dragon. But I guess the fact that I was Igneel's real child, would make us even less related.

I shook off the thought, and walked up the steps. I paused before I opened the door. "Did I really want to do this?" I thought, doubtful. After all I had just left, and, to make matters worse, Igneel had disappeared only months later. "What if he hates me? What if I make him remember the pain he felt when Igneel left?" I thought, still doubting myself. Again I shook off my thoughts. I opened the door and looked around. I recognised the person, not far from me, as Natsu. I knew it was him because, of his pink spiky hair.

TikiTobi PLATINUM, Traverse City, Michigan

I got a ton of work to do. A SKELEton.
I need to put a little more BackBONE into it.
I deserve PUNishment.
Nyeh heh heh!

I can't wait for the next part!