The Death of the Doctor | Teen Ink

The Death of the Doctor

By 9,10,11,12 BRONZE, Lewisville, Texas
9,10,11,12 BRONZE, Lewisville, Texas

What sounded like a gong went off in Percy’s head as the giants sword butt banged against his head. He slumped to the ground and Annabeth saved him from the giant’s sword thrust. How Enceladus survived; she didn’t know. She was tired. She needed help. Then, the two fighters heard a weird sound and froze as they saw a blue box appear. They saw two people step out. One was a girl with blond hair, and the other was a man with spiky brown hair. The man said,” Here we are… oh, never mind. Come along Rose,” and they went back into the blue box.
Inside the blue box, Rose said, “We can’t just leave them!” to which the man said, “Well we could, we shouldn’t, but I can’t resist a little bit of adventure.”
Rose said,” Thank you!” and hugged him. They stepped out and saw the two duelers fighting again. He took out his screwdriver, and from the perspective of Annabeth, it made a buzzing sound that made Enceladus fall into the Hudson.
The man yelled, “Come here! Hurry!”  Annabeth struggled with getting Percy to the blue box. The man sighed, and rushed out to help her carry Percy. Percy woke up enough to stumble into the blue box. Percy and Annabeth, who thought they saw a small phone box, took in the actual size of box. It had a gigantic console with little round things on the walls. The console was making a strange light. It was way bigger than they thought it was. The man said, “It’s called the TARDIS. It stands for Time And Relative Dimensions In Space. Oh, and couldn’t you knock that giant in the river earlier? You could’ve…” but Rose interrupted him. The man looked chastened, like a school boy who got in trouble. “Oh sorry, being rude again. I’m the Doctor and this is Rose Tyler.”
Percy and Annabeth introduced themselves. The Doctor said, “I hope he isn’t as big of an idiot as the last one,” to which Rose said, “Hey!” with a lot of indignation. Percy and Annabeth said thank you for rescuing them, but that they had to go. The Doctor replied, “I can take you their if you like. It’s faster and safer.” They heard Enceladus’ roar of anger and his stomping feet and they hastily agreed. Annabeth gave the coordinates, and the Doctor yelled, “Hold on to the console, or you will be left behind!”
They arrived on Half-Blood Hill, and Percy said, “Hey, this is the wrong camp.”
Annabeth responded angrily. “Well I’m sorry that I was a little worried about that giant back their!”
Percy relented. “Okay, I’m sorry. It’s just that I’m still a little fuzzy.” A bunch of kids in Greek and Roman armor and Rachel Elizabeth Dare, the oracle, met them. They started saying different things.
“Hello!”
“What are you doing here?”
“Who are they?”
Percy and Annabeth introduced the Doctor and Rose. The Doctor turned to Rachel and said, “You’re lucky that you’re ginger. I’ve always wanted to be ginger.”
Rachel replied, “Um, thanks?” She then collapsed, but the demigods caught her. She then spoke in a different voice, and ancient voice.
“On the fields of Tranzalore,
At the fall of the eleventh,
When no living thing can speak falsely or fail to answer,
A question will be asked,
A question that must never, ever be answered.”
She collapsed back into the arms of the kids. They started talking all at once.
“What kind of prophecy is that?”
“What does it mean?”
“What the heck is Tranzelore?”
The Doctor said, “I think I know.” Everyone looked at him; his face had become quite pale. “It’s talking about my death.”

on Dec. 2 2014 at 11:00 am
The_DoctorDonna PLATINUM, Anytown, Iowa

"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says 'I'm Possible'"

MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!!! Also, way to bring in the prophesy like that, I am totally nerding out, you could ask my friend sitting next to me if you were here. :) Anyway, to bring it around to my original point... KEEP GOING!

on Nov. 27 2014 at 6:58 am
uncomfortableBrunette SILVER, Lr. Sackville, Other

I want to hate you half as much as i hate myself

Percy Jackson!!!! Doctor Who!!!! Write more please!!!!