Dancing With The Devil (Part One) | Teen Ink

Dancing With The Devil (Part One)

By StonerChick SILVER, Frankenmuth, Michigan
StonerChick SILVER, Frankenmuth, Michigan

Its a dog eat dog world and we're all wearing bacon undearwear

The music feels as if its vibrating in my bones, moving me without my consent, he boy behind me running his hands over my curves making me lean into his strong hands. Our bodies grind to the thick music, breathing in the toxic air of smoke and sweat in this tiny space. 

I don't believe we've said as much as three words to eachother, but some how my body knows him, knows the way he moves and how his body fits perfectly against mine. Every point of contact between us like a thousand volts of electricity straight to my groin. As if my lady box had become my new heart, pumping ectasy through my body. The world melts away and all that exists is sensation. 

I turn to ask if he wants to go get another drink, I set mine down quite a while ago and aren't sure where it has gone, but his mouth comes down on me. Hot, sweet...and his tongue, oh his tongue. I begin to doubt if there was ever a meaning to "self-control." What does it mean to have "restraint?"

He grasps at the hem of my shorts, holding me as close as physically possible until we're practially welded together. The woman in the song begins to moan, or is that me? Everything is so blurred together. 

Suddently Mr. Dark and mysterious pulls away. With a hand on the back of my neck he rests his forehead on mine, and we breathe in eachother's hot breath for a moment. Releasing me but for a few fingers intertwined with mine, he guides me from the crowd of Molly-drunk party goers and out the back door.

The cool air hits me like a magnificent wave. I hadn't realized how hot I am, this early fall night feels like heavy. And before I can fully appriacate it he's on me. One hand on the back of my neck and one on the small of my back he presses me against the railing, lips fluffy and delicious. I hear passers by giggle, a few hoot.

He pulls back and looks into my eyes, as if he's searching for something there. All I see is passionate bright green with speckles of gold. He runs his hands down my face and arms to my hips. " You are so... sexy. I need you. I need to know what it's like to have you." Oh God, His accent alone could get me into his bed.

I grin, the biggest dumbest grin I've ever had, and lean on my tip toes to kiss him once again. But he places a hand on my shoulder and gently pushes me back. The only gentle thing he's done all night. "I'm going to go in and get your purse, you wait here." Before he closes the sliding door and disapears he turns back to me, "Don't move, I mean it." Giving me a once over and biting his lip he is swallowed whole by the crowd.

At almost super human speed he returns with my purse in hand and a phone in the other held to his ear. "...yes, thank you." he says. Without hesitation he presses his body against mine as he pockets the phone. "A cab will be here in a moment. So the question of the night is..." He leans down and nibbles on my earlobe, "whose place?"

"I have... a roomate. I'm not if she's... coming home tonight." I manage to get out as he's licking and biting my neck, his fingers drawing spirals on the sensitive skin beneath my shirt. His hand travels down my hip and grasps my thigh, bringing it up and hooking it around him.
"Mine it is," He whispers, grinning against my neck. " But first, my angel, you need to know my name." He pulls back once again and stares down into my eyes. Tracing my bottom lip with his thumb he says, "I'm Lucus."

"Lucus," I whisper. His hands tighten as his name leaves my lips. 
"Say it again." He demands, a devilish smile playing on his beautiful face. And then his mouth is at my neck once more. Biting and sucking. 

"Lucus," I say, more of a moan than an actual word. 

"I'm-"

"Anna." He finishes for me. How does he know my name? Did I tell him earlier and forgot? I must have.

Lucus begins to back away but I hold on and I pout my lip. His devilish smile returns and he chuckles, a deep DEEP rumbling from within his chest. "The cab is here, Anna."

I let him lead me down the path to where the cab patiently waits for us. 

The ride is a blur of hands and lips and tongues. I know I should be embarrassed with the cab driver probably watching, but something about Lucus makes me forget to care.

Thank God I wore matching underwear tonight.

To say I'm shocked silent by his place would be an understatement. Not only does this 20 something man own his own house, but it is a modern, sleek, two story paradise. With a fire place already warm and glowing when we walk in, soft leather round about couches, and the entire back wall a window over looking the lake. As I kick my shoes off and admire how comfortable the furnature is, Lucus turns on music that fills the whole house. 

He emerges from the kitchen with two shot glasses and some angry looking brown liquor that I'm sure is gonna put me on my ass. 

"You're trouble, aren't you?" I grin.

"Sweat heart, I'm the very definition of trouble." He holds his arms out and throws me his evil grin, "I'm the devil."

All I can do is bite my lip and whisper, "good."

--to be continued---

honestly, who doesn't want to be seduced by pure evil? Danger is what makes life worth living.