Band Member One Shots :) | Teen Ink

Band Member One Shots :)

October 2, 2014
By NormalDayNightmare GOLD, Caledonia, Other
NormalDayNightmare GOLD, Caledonia, Other
15 articles 0 photos 9 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Music is free therapy."- Alan Ashby
"I am an adult man. Do not bring me into the tumblr world of relationships."- Aaron Pauley


Vic Fuentes

 

Ice Bucket Challenge (Part 1)

"I hate you all!" My best friend Chloe yelled to all of us as Tony, Jaime and Mike started filling up the large trashcan full of freezing cold water we had kept in the fridge for three days and a bunch of ice we had just bought from the store this morning.

"I know!" I yelled from behind the camera. We all challenged Chloe to do the ice bucket challenge when we did ours and now she has to do it.

"Look how big this is!" Chloe exclaimed, grabbing a large chunck of ice that was almsot as big as her head, "That's gonna give me a concusion!"

"Okay sit down!" Tony said once they were done filling up the trash can with the water. Chloe slowly sat down on my driveway,looking like she was in a lot of pain.

"Ready?" I asked as Jaime and Mike picked up the trash can and Tony quickly moved out of the way.

"No!" She shrieked as the water hit her head and rushed down her body. It kept going and going. Finally it stopped and she stood up and the overly large shirt she wore was soaked and plastered to her skin which was very pale.

She was hunched over as everyone laughed at her,

"C'mon, it's not even that bad!" Jaime yelled.

"For you, I got water down my bra!" She screamed.

Everyone laughed at her,

"That was never-ending," I laughed.

"Are you okay?" Tony asked.

"I'm cold," She said, jumping up and down.

"Here, hold this," I say and pass the camera to Mike and peal off my sweater and pass it to her.

She pulled it on and hugged herself,

"T-T-Thank y-you," She stuttered.

"C'mon, let's get you into some dry clothes," I say and rub her arms in hope that will warm her up.

"Can I have hot chocolate?" She asked.

"Sure,"

 

Sick (Part 2 of The Ice Bucket Challenge)

"That's what you get for doing the Ice Bucket Challenge in the middle of November," I scolded, she just looked up at me and glared. She blamed me for her getting sick.

"You made me do it!" She exclaimed.

"It was your choice,"

"Yeah, it was pour ice water on me or donate like four hundred bucks! I don't have that kind of money!" She exclaimed then sneezed.

"You have adorable sneezes," I smiled.

She just glared at me and sneezed again.

Mike walked into the room, holding a mug of what looked like coffee, "You feeling any better yet?"

"No," She muttered, glared at me and then took the mug he handed her.

"I'll be upstairs if you need me," Mike said and then walked away.

"I'm cold," Chloe complained.

"You have like six blankets on you!" I exclaimed.

"I'm still cold," She whined. "Will you cuddle with me?"

I sighed, "I thought you were mad at me,"

"Shut up and cuddle with me," She glared and then sneezed.

I crawled under the multiple blankets and she crawled on top of me so her head was against my chest.

She coughed slightly, "You're going to get me sick," I pointed out.

"Oh well, then we'll be sick together," She said, yawned and then closed her eyes before snuggling into me.


The author's comments:

There will be more One Shots coming!!!! ^_^

 
Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace
 
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
 
Return
 
 
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
 
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift
 
 
English
 
 
alt
alt
 
 
Preferences