Hetalia- Thank you... all of you... chapter 11 1/2

I let tears run down my face. Why do these things happen to me? What did I ever do? "Kid are you going to give me money or am I going to kill your mom here?" He asked staring right at me. I got up. "Wait here I'll get you money" I said making my way upstairs. I walked slowly. I remember that my mom had a gun in a hidden closet. I looked around panicking. If i don't hurry he's going to kill her or me. I decided to give up and just give him money. I picked out 206 dollars out of a envelope I had in my book bag. I went down stairs and saw the man looking through the fridge. I suddenly remembered where the gun was at. I went to the corner of my room and stuck my hand through a hole the wall. I guess I was wrong about it being in a closet. I pulled the gun out and went quietly down the stairs. Now don't get me wrong I did want to shoot the man but I have never killed anyone before. Ever.

Once I made it down I went to the kitchen and pointed the gun to where the killer might have been. He wasn't there. Maybe he left. I slowly started to walk to where my mother lay. Just when I was about to call out for my mom I felt something hit my my face. All I remember is the world going black, and my face hitting the floor.

Gilbert's point of view>
Doing my homework is so boring! I puffed my cheeks and pouted. Why do teachers give us homework? We actually have things to do! It's like 7:09 in the afternoon and I still didn't finish this load of homework!"Gilbert!" I heard my mom call. I went downstairs. "Yes?" "You have a friend called Matthew, yes?" "Yeah. Why is something wrong?" I asked feeling panic come over me. "Honey. They called me saying that he is in the hospital." I really need to process what was happening. "What?""He's in the hospital. His house was found burned up and they saw he was injured. His mother was also dead." My mom finished and looked at me. "I started to back up slowly not believing what I just heard. I quickly opened the door and started to make my way to the hospital.

I made my way there in less than 8 minutes. I had already got passed the doctors and they gave me permission to go visit him.

I was right in front of the door to his room. I grabbed the nob and started to open the door. What I saw made my eyes open wider than ever. "Mattie?" I called out quietly. He looked so broken. His hair had a bit of red on it. must be blood. His skin was slightly red and burned. He also had an eye bandaged up. "Birdie?" I asked. I wanted him to wake up. I wanted to talk with him. I went near him and grabbed his hand. For the first time in my life I started to sob and scream in sadness.

He doesn't deserve this at all...

drwholock101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 9 at 10:53 am:
Please put up the next chapter! I need to know what happens next! (:

younglunithestraysmemberThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 9 at 6:47 pm :
I'll be writing the next chapter soon. I'm just catching up on all the other stories.