The angels are falling/ Castiel's cry | Teen Ink

The angels are falling/ Castiel's cry

By Hails_Was_Here SILVER, San Antonio, Texas
Hails_Was_Here SILVER, San Antonio, Texas

"I'm dead inside"- Me

He walks all by himself at 12 in the morning in a park just trying to concentrate on his thoughts. He sees his past in a blink of an eye and sees how he messed up two amazing yet sad lives.

He finds a bench in the middle of the park underneath a street lamp with a ghostly light, flickering every now and then. He tries to hold in his tears praying to God asking him to fix the mess he made in Heaven and on Earth.

As he reaches in his tan trench coat for his only prized possession: a photograph of him, Dean, and Sam, he sheds a single ear.

“Father, help me. I don’t want to hurt them anymore but it seems like everything I do only damages the Winchesters,” he whispers into the cold night.

The flickering light on the street lamp stops flickering and becomes a single beam of light as Castiel stands up and slowly walks away from the bench. The regret he feels is more than he ever imagined; helping tear away the grins off of his family, Dean and Sam, just because he was brainwashed by another angel who controlled his mind.

Castiel begins his walk again into the night but looks up to the night sky for a miracle but is horrified because instead of seeing a couple of glittering stars, he sees his brothers and sisters plummeting to their deaths.

“The angels are falling.”

This is a Supernatural fanfic. It takes place right around when the season 8 finale ends. This is my first fanfic so yeah. Not the best but i did try. I hope you enjoy and more fanfics are on the way!

on Jan. 27 2016 at 12:23 am

"I'm dead inside"- Me

Thank you so much, kaysey W. It means so much to me. *cries actual tears of joy*

Kaysey W. said...
Love it I'm a massive Castiel Fan

"I'm dead inside"- Me

Don' forget to write a comment, especially if you are a supernatural fan!!!