Elven fairy tale | Teen Ink

Elven fairy tale

May 4, 2014
By stellamaare BRONZE, Moskow, Other
stellamaare BRONZE, Moskow, Other
2 articles 0 photos 12 comments

Favorite Quote:
We can be heroes just for one day.


Here's my own (Elven, respectively) short fairy tale story, based on real events.
Once there was a human girl Turiel (Victoria was her name , but on Sindarin sounds such), lived between the elves in Lorien. But many elves laughed at her for her race. But the fact is that Victoria, knew that elves live a long time, and she - isn't. So when she was twenty years already - she felt old. She thought that she is an old woman, which will die soon, but she didn't married yet, and didn't have children. But the inner depression seemingly ended when she married the beautiful elf, bore children. But a few years later, when he died from a chronic illness, she suffered it heavily. And so we see that once again the shadow falls on her forehead - in her 35 years, and she thinks that she exactly old woman already. Maybe because she has two children, maternal cares, will You think? No, she's as many Elven women loved it. She suffered the death of a loved one. He was her husband, father of her children. That's why she felt old herself again, this time permanently.
After this story maybe someone rethink something. And the moral of fairy tale is: better to enjoy life with youth, even if You're just an ordinary person, because You don't know what awaits You in the future.


The author's comments:
I'm an Elven princess Eariel.