Hetalia- The awesome struggle. Chapter 3

Prussia's point of view>
The meeting is just very weird. People are staring at me like if I'm some type of out law. Oh they think I don't notice it. Just then I saw a note slide over to me. I looked at everyone but they must have not noticed. Weird.... I opened the note and looked upon the writing. 'Gilbert you are no longer a country. I don't understand why Canada has allowed you in here. Just go home. We have nothing to do with you here. Even so I don't see the point of you being here anyway. Your useless. If you are not a country what are going to do? Nothing. So get out and go home' my heart and chest felt like they were getting squeezed. I made a choking sound. Tears wanted to pour down my face but I didn't allow it. I got up in a shakes manor and started to walk out the door. Everyone's eyes were on me. I turned around and gave a forced smile. "I'm sorry that I ever came in here. Your right I'm not a country anymore and I shouldn't be in here. Have a nice meeting." I said and went out of the room. Once I closed the door my feet gave out and I started to cry my eyes out. I guess this is what it's like to disappear.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

PirateCountryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 8:29 am:
MY FEELS! *cries* Poor Gilbert! I guess Canada let him in because he knows how it feels to be...*whispers* nonexistent. I'm so sad that his nation got dissolved. IT WAS DOITSU'S FAULT, ARU. Probably not XD Good job with the story. It was short and sweet and made my cry but that's okay, you're still awesome (as Prussia would say). Keep it up!