A long tale of an English gentlemen's love for an American chapter 10 2/2

After that whole meeting America drove England home. "Are you sure your going to be okay alone?" "For the last time America, yes I will." "But you where sick a day ago.nor something...." England looked at the wondering American. "Just drop me at my house and go back to yours." The English man said sighing at the end. He had way to much stress today for any company at home. "Ok.... But if you get sick or anything unexpected happens call me." "Why?" "Because I'm the hero! Well... Your hero...." He said beaming a big smile. England blushed like crazy. Turning into a tomato was not part of his routine.

England was oft at his house.
"I really did wish he could stay... "

PirateCountryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 23 at 8:32 am:
It's okay if this chapter is a bit short. It kind of fits the mood that way :) I love tsundere Iggy! Good job! BUONO TOMATO, BUONO TOMATO!

younglunithestraysmemberThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 23 at 3:34 pm :
Why thanks. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Next one is coming out soon and so will other story chapters. (I love the tomato song. It's awesome!)