A long tale of an English gentlemen's love for an American Chapter 7

England's point of view
Dream>
I looked around me, this place was way too familiar. It was raining, looking around I saw two figures. It was America and I, when we were at war. I saw the two of us talking like on that day. It was the same conversation. Then I saw myself charging at America with a shotgun. "Stop!" I heard myself scream. My attempt was futile. A gun shot was heard. I had shot America. Why couldn't I control myself. I ran to America. I tried to pick him up, but my hand went through him. Everything started to dissolve into nothing. "Your the worst brother ever." I looked up and saw America standing with a gun pointed at my head. My eyes went wide. "Wait America, I didn't mean to do it. It wasn't my fau-" "BOOM!"
End of dream>
I woke up with cold sweat. I hope that I never have a dream like that. Thank god I realized it was a dream before I even woke up.

I slowly sat up on my bed. I feel terrible. My mouth is dry and I have a bloody headache. Ugh, can this day get any worse? I got out of my bed. As I stood up I almost tumbled to the ground. I must be dizzy if I can't even stand up properly.

As I made my way to the bathroom I tried to focus my vision on one thing. Hey I didn't know there were two bathrooms..... As I tried going into one of them, I hit something hard. I guess I just ran into the wall instead of actually going into the bathroom. What did I do to deserve this?

After agonizing minutes of trying to find out which bathroom was the real one, I finally got into one of them. Looking into the mirror I saw a pale blonde, who I might say, looks bloody awful. Huh, at least frog face isn't here. I guess that's one lucky thing. Man, if France were here he would probably do erotic things. Actually I'm pretty sure he would do something erotic to me. And I'm thankful he isn't here. Wait I just said that. Ugh..... What the bloody hell is going on today?

I finished using the bathroom. I was now in my room opening the curtains of my window. As I looked out the window I saw rain running down hard and basically making it hard for me to see outside. I'm just going to go back to bed.

I tried to get comfortable, but it's not working out for me. I kept on wrestling with my bed sheets for minutes. Like about four minutes later I decided to give up. I went through this before, so I know I'm not getting any rest. Unless I had something warm to sleep with. Like a teddy bear at least. Oh great now I sound like a five year old.

I was on the verge of giving up on life until my phone started to ring. The song hamburger street started playing, which obviously means, it was my America calling. Well he's not mine, he's just, he's..... Shut it you bloody git....

"Hello?" "Hi there England it's me the hero!" I winced at the yelling. "So are we going to hang out today?" " I'm sorry America but I'm not exactly feeling well today.." "Are you sick?" "Yes." "I'll just come over and take care of you." "You don't have to do that America, I'll be fine on my own." "I'll be there in about thirty minutes." I was about to disagree, but he hung up. I sighed. What a way to ruin a day.

About thirty minutes later I heard knocking on the door. I made my way to the door and opened it. There stood a familiar face. It was America. "Hi.." I greeted him in a hoarse throat. "Oh god England, you sound horrible." "Thanks." I said frowning. He closed the door behind him once I let him in. As we walked to my room my vision started to blur again. "So England, I guess things haven't changed at all once I left huh? England?" I started to fall, my vision getting worse. "England!" I felt arms wrap themselves around me before I hit the floor. "England are you okay? Oh god your burning up!" I heard America say out loud as he put his cool creamy hands on my head.

America's point of view>
I started to carry England to his room after his collapse. He was very pale. It almost looked like his soul already left his body. I tucked him in his bed and made sure he felt comfortable. He fell sleep. His breathing was calm. I stared at him. I looked at his face. It was calm. I then stared at his lips. Pink and plump.
The next thing I knew my face was right above England's, what was I doing? My face getting closer, I was inches away from his face, until my lips finally connected with his.

His eyes opened slowly.. Uh oh....

younglunithestraysmemberThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 1:05 am:
Oh really? I probably did without knowing.

PirateCountryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 28 at 10:54 am:
Quick question, aru: did you skip chapter 6? It went from chapter 5 to chapter 7. I was just wondering if you miscounted or something :) *trying to contain squeals*

younglunithestraysmemberThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 1:07 am :
Ah yes I did. I was probably focusing on another story. But no worries it will just keep going. So let's just say chapter seven is six. I'll put up a not saying so. So you don't have to worry about missing a chapter because I skipped The number six while counting I guess.

PirateCountryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 12:30 pm :
Ah, alright. Thanks for clearing that up!