Hetalia- a rough life chapter 2

The man from the couple went to car that the family was in. "Hello? Is anyone in there alive?!" The man said loudly. "Mama!" He heard two screams. "Hello?!" He yelled again. He went near one of the passenger windows. There he saw Romano and Veneziano crying. "Hey kids!" Romano and his younger brother looked at the stranger. "I'm going to get you two out of there, but you have to do what I say, ok?" The two boys nodded. "I'm going to break the rest of the glass." He said picking up a big stone. He hit the stone on the glass that was left and eventually broke it. "Now I want both of you to crawl out of this window one by one. Can you two do that for me?" The man asked. The two italian boys nodded, both shaking in fear. "Ok come on now." Veneziano started to crawl out first. He struggled due to the wounds he had. Knowing that he was having trouble Romano would have it worst. Seconds later Veneziano finished and it was Romano's turn. "Come on little one" the woman said reaching out her hand. Romano looked at her and spoke his head clearly saying no. "Come on you can do it." She said calmly. "No I can't my arm and leg hurts." He said in reply. "I'll help you. Just try and crawl out a little." The woman said, crouching down enough to help the shaking boy. Romano tried crawling but fails slightly. The woman held his arm that wasn't injured and pulled him out the rest of the way. She lifted him up and hugged him. Romano put his head on the woman's shoulder feeling safe by her touch. He turned his head and saw his brother with the man. His eyes started to feel heavy. Slower and slower his eye lids fell and we fell asleep from exhaustion.

In Romano's dream>
"Romano. Mi bambino wake up." Romano woke up seeing his mother standing in front of him. "Mama!" He said happily, hugging his mother. She smiled patting his head. "Mi nene, I want you to so something for mama, can you do it?" She skied him. "Yes mama." He said smiling. "Me and your papa are going away." "We're?!" "We are going to heaven." "But your still alive." He said tears starting to stream down his face. "No mi bambino, we are leaving soon. After that car accident, we couldn't survive. But I'm so happy that your okay." "Mama I don't want you to go!" "Romano, I have to go. But promise me you will be good and stay with your little brother and protect him?" "Yes mama." He said giving her a small smile. "We'll it's time for me to go. I love you Romano. Be a good boy and make me and papa happy." She said leaning down to kiss her son. She then started to fade away. Romano looked up and waved. "Bye mama I love you!"

Romano started to stir in his sleep. His eyes opened, tears coming out. He hopped that his dream wasn't true.
"Please be alive mama."