A long tale of an English gentlemen's love for an American Chapter 5

I kept asking that question to myself multiple times. I looked at his face, sadness was showing. I swallowed the lump in my throat. "If this makes you uncomfortable you don't have to ans-" "I don't hate you. No it's not that." "I don't understand. When I declared independence, I felt like you hated me right at that moment." "I didn't hate you.... I felt sadness since you lived with me for a long time. Actually I loved you so much, that it hurt me to see you go. It made my heart tear up to shreds.... So don't think I hated you.... Actually speaking now, I don't hate you. I actually still love you as a brother.... It doesn't matter what happens, I'll still love you. I never stopped loving you." Tears started to form in my eyes. I let them fall without even trying to stop them. I wiped them away, even though more came down. "England, I'm sorry. I never ment to hurt you. I just.... I just..." I looked at him and smiled. "America, you did what you felt was right. Believe me when I say this, when you do something for your country, I will support you through it all. No matter the consequences." I said to the younger nation who I loved dearly. Yes I love him...... Oh shut up......
"After all I did to you, you still love me? I don't have any words left other than... Thank you." I looked at him. His eyes filled with warmth. I smiled. He smiled. We both laughed and enjoyed at selves till dawn.

"We'll England, I'll see you tomorrow ok?" "Ah, sure. Why not." I said smiling while my cheeks flushed a little. The caramel blonde waved to me while he walked to his car.

I went into my house happy. I finished taking a shower and hopped in bed. "I can't wait till tommorow." I said drifting to sleep.

Little did I know it was July 4th tommorow

younglunithestraysmemberThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 28 at 7:34 pm
Oh you will like it.

Jan. 20 at 12:28 am
Stupid auto correct!

PirateCountryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 28 at 10:52 am
XD Autocorrect strikes again! Nice job, aru :) I'm so happy things worked out between the two of them. BUT I FEAR WHAT THE 4TH OF JULY SHALL BRING. *biting nails*