a long tale of an English gentlemen's love for an American Chapter 4

After that text message I changed into nice clothes. Clothes that weren't that fancy or expensive though. To tell you the truth I only dress like this on special occasions. Yes, meeting America was important because i haven't seen him in so long.

Shut up........

I walked out of my house a little nervous. I didn't know what to say to him. Wait! What should I say?! i could feel heat rush to my head. If I don't calm down soon, I'll pass out soon. I ran my hands through my hair. Great, I'm stressing..... I was about to start walking again until I felt a hand grab my shoulder. I jumped in fear. "Dude, are you okay?" "Bloody hell... You scared the stress out of me America..... America?! What are you doing here?! Weren't you going to meet up with me at the cafe?" Well I was but i decided to pick you up instead. Didn't you get my text?" "What text?" I took out my phone. There on the screen said "New text message" Great. Just great.... I felt my head heating up. "Can we just get going please?" "Uh, ok."

I am very shocked to my behavior today. I have never felt this nervous since...... never! Maybe it was just because I was excited that I would be seeing America again....

Few minutes after driving through the busy town, We made it to a cafe called Matt And Alfie's Cafe. we went inside and relaxed. I ordered Earl grey tea aned America ordered Hot chocolate. "So England, I wanted to talk. About what happened in the past." "Oh yeah? Ok." "Well do you hate me for what I did?" I froze.

Did I hate him?.......

Or did I..... Did I love him

PirateCountryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 28 at 10:49 am
My feels...much sadness...You're doing a great job with these :) I just don't think my feels can take it!!! POOR IGGY. POOR 'MURICA. POOR WORLD D: