DEAR DAVID ARCHULETA | Teen Ink

DEAR DAVID ARCHULETA

May 9, 2013
By MarieNoel GOLD, Accra, Other
MarieNoel GOLD, Accra, Other
18 articles 0 photos 12 comments

Favorite Quote:
A hero lies in you. if you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and then make a change. MAKE THAT CHANGE!!!!!!!!!
Be the change you want to see in the world.


I know this might not reach you, Mr. David Archuleta, but to tell you the truth, I just want to thank you for making music alive. Okay, I am a big fun of yours because you make music sweet. It is your angelic face and voice that makes miracles,meaning you are one of a kind.
There is SOMETHING ABOUT LOVE that makes it a funny feeling. Imagine being with you, I think it would be a wonderful moment, even just for a moment in one's life. TO BE WITH YOU is every fan of yours dream. Many ladies have a CRUSH on you, including me. Okay, I'm just A LITTLE TOO OVER YOU. Just a little. TOUCH MY HAND and DON'T LET GO. I even wonder if you'll ever NOTICE ME in a crowd.
Let's go over with some friends and HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS listening to some sweet MELODIES OF CHRISTMAS. EVEN A THOUSAND MILES can't keep us apart as long as YOU'RE THE VOICE and YOU ARE MY SONG. YOUR EYES DON'T LIE when you sing, neither does mine when I listen. YOU CAN use the ELEVATOR to reach out to me and PAT-A-PAN
There's ZERO GRAVITY between you and your fans.Wishing you all the best in life. We love you and believe in you,especially me.


The author's comments:
David Archuleta is one of my favourite people in the world. Although, I do not know him very well, he seems like a peaceful person with an angelic face; just like an angel from heaven.I wanted to have fun with his song. Anyway, he is a real person, not a fairy tale, and even if he is a fairy tale, I will still believe in him.