A Book of Dreams | Teen Ink

A Book of Dreams

By writer65 BRONZE, Brampton, Other
writer65 BRONZE, Brampton, Other

\\\"When you nurture a stray do it will respect you, that is the main difference between a man and a dog.\\\"

Part 1

A Proud Man

Okay listen up! I'm going to make this short and sweet because I don't have time to write a 20 page essay on all the s*** that's going on right now. (I probably could but like I said before; there just isn't enough time) It's 1:10 in the morning; the last time I got a good night's sleep is when I was inside the stomach of a huge fish so I'm very cranky right now and I won't go all out to make sure that this story is interesting for you. As long as you read it, that's fine by me. I hope I won't have to explain too much, since you're reading this I'm sure that he has already explained to you the outline of what's going on. I'm just here to tell you the stuff that he may have left out. I just hope you're the one. If not then I'm in a lot of trouble. (Oh and the world too but I'm sure you care more about me) Anyways, enough talk, if I do die I need to tell you everything; this way my life will at least have a happy ending.