Summer '12. Meeting my love. | Teen Ink

Summer '12. Meeting my love.

January 7, 2013
By UndefinedBeauty GOLD, Boston, Massachusetts
UndefinedBeauty GOLD, Boston, Massachusetts
19 articles 4 photos 13 comments

Favorite Quote:
“The realities of the world affected me as visions, and as visions only, while the wild ideas of the land of dreams became, in turn,—not the material of my everyday existence—but in very deed that existence utterly and solely in itself.” -Edgar A. Poe


It's a hot Saturday, Summer of 2012, and I refuse to stay inside. I refuse to sit in front of a fan and dread life. I run to my closet, picking out a hot outfit for the upcoming party that will be happening tonight. I grin at my selections, running over to my jewelery box. I pick out my brightest ring, and my locket.

I head towards the bathroom, turning on the shower until the water begins getting warm. I undress, jump in and shower, butterflies contorting my stomach into untie-able knots. I inhale, then exhale before shutting off the water, stepping out. I wrap myself in the towel, doing my hair and makeup first. Then, I dress into my underwear and a cute sundress and wedges. A smile graces my lips, covered in a sheer coat of lip gloss. I'm BEYOND exited! I rush to my room, putting on my necklace and ring. As I grab my purse, and a matching cardigan sweater, I head towards my car. I drive towards the direction my friend had gave me.

Once I arrive, I am greeted by a familiar man that I automatically know the face of. Oh. My God. Jared freakin' Leto! I shake, Smiling.

"Hey, I'm Jared."
"I know!" I smile, looking at him in disbelief.
"Yeah, I can tell. Uh, would you like to go play a dance game that has been set up in the living room?"
"Yes!" I nod lots of times, following him.


The author's comments:
To be continued.