Dreaming with the Jonas Brothers | Teen Ink

Dreaming with the Jonas Brothers

April 8, 2008
By Anonymous

One day when I came home at lunch time the Jonas Brothers, Kevin, Joe, and Nick, were at my door. I jumped out of my range rover and started screaming. I ran up to them and just started hugging them and crying. I had no clue what was going on. They were just smiling and laughing.
Once I got done crying and screaming, they said, “Hey Spaulding!” I was speechless and I was just staring at them. We stood there in dead silence for a couple of minutes.
I finally got the nerve to say, ”Hey, would ya’ll like to come in?” They told me yes and that they had something to tell me. I brought them in, thank goodness the house was cleaned, and they sat down and I got us some water. I went and sat on the couch by Nick. I asked them why the came to MY house. They told me, “We need you for something. We would like you to join or band, we want you to be our background dancer. You will also be a dancer for Miley Cyrus.” I was speechless. I thought it was all a dream.
Of course I said, “YES! I would love to join the band.” We kept talking for a while. I skipped school for the rest of the day, because I mean come on it was the Jonas Brothers!
We sat and watched television for a while, and then I went to my room and got ready. Then later that day we went and got lunch and went to a movie. We had to go to private places to go to the movie and eat because of all of the fans, but we had a great time! They brought me home that night and told me that they would see me tomorrow. Once I got home and got out of the car Nick got out too and walked me to the door! I almost peed myself! He told me goodnight and gave me a hug and went back to the car. That night I could hardly go to sleep, but I finally did.
The next morning I woke up and got ready really quick. Then the Jonas Brother’s driver came and picked me up in their black range rover. I got in the back seat and by surprise Nick was in there with flowers and chocolate. I jumped in and Nick started smiling (and that day he had his beautiful white, tight jeans on).
I asked him, “What is this?”
He said, “It’s for you! I wanted to surprise you! Today we are going to go to the studio and you are going to start learning everything for the tour this year. Kevin and Joe are already at the studio, I just wanted to come here and pick you up. After that I have something special planned for us!”
“I don’t have any clothes to wear, except for the clothes that I am wearing to practice in,” I said.
He told me, “Its okay, we are going shopping to find outfits for our special date.” (I mean how great is this, heck if I knew had the boyfriend of my dreams!)
We got to the studio and we were there from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. We finally got done and I was exhausted, but not enough to skip the date!
We went shopping for our clothes and I got to pick anything I wanted and Nick paid for all of it. Then that night we went and ate at this restaurant right by the beach. After dinner, we went and walked on the beach. It was amazing! That night he took me home and walked me to my door and we said goodnight. I then went in and went to bed right away.
The next few months I went to the studio with them about everyday. It was a lot of hard work, but once the tour started it paid off. I had the best time of my life.
Once the tour was over I got more into the acting and dancing business, I then became famous. Miley Cyrus and I became best friends and I also was a background dancer for her. Miley, the Jonas Brothers, and I were all best friends and we pretty much grew up together.
Now, Miley and I are still best friends, and Nick Jonas and I are married. We are still famous and are have the best time of our life.