Dreaming with the Jonas Brothers

One day when I came home at lunch time the Jonas Brothers, Kevin, Joe, and Nick, were at my door. I jumped out of my range rover and started screaming. I ran up to them and just started hugging them and crying. I had no clue what was going on. They were just smiling and laughing.
Once I got done crying and screaming, they said, “Hey Spaulding!” I was speechless and I was just staring at them. We stood there in dead silence for a couple of minutes.
I finally got the nerve to say, ”Hey, would ya’ll like to come in?” They told me yes and that they had something to tell me. I brought them in, thank goodness the house was cleaned, and they sat down and I got us some water. I went and sat on the couch by Nick. I asked them why the came to MY house. They told me, “We need you for something. We would like you to join or band, we want you to be our background dancer. You will also be a dancer for Miley Cyrus.” I was speechless. I thought it was all a dream.
Of course I said, “YES! I would love to join the band.” We kept talking for a while. I skipped school for the rest of the day, because I mean come on it was the Jonas Brothers!
We sat and watched television for a while, and then I went to my room and got ready. Then later that day we went and got lunch and went to a movie. We had to go to private places to go to the movie and eat because of all of the fans, but we had a great time! They brought me home that night and told me that they would see me tomorrow. Once I got home and got out of the car Nick got out too and walked me to the door! I almost peed myself! He told me goodnight and gave me a hug and went back to the car. That night I could hardly go to sleep, but I finally did.
The next morning I woke up and got ready really quick. Then the Jonas Brother’s driver came and picked me up in their black range rover. I got in the back seat and by surprise Nick was in there with flowers and chocolate. I jumped in and Nick started smiling (and that day he had his beautiful white, tight jeans on).
I asked him, “What is this?”
He said, “It’s for you! I wanted to surprise you! Today we are going to go to the studio and you are going to start learning everything for the tour this year. Kevin and Joe are already at the studio, I just wanted to come here and pick you up. After that I have something special planned for us!”
“I don’t have any clothes to wear, except for the clothes that I am wearing to practice in,” I said.
He told me, “Its okay, we are going shopping to find outfits for our special date.” (I mean how great is this, heck if I knew had the boyfriend of my dreams!)
We got to the studio and we were there from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. We finally got done and I was exhausted, but not enough to skip the date!
We went shopping for our clothes and I got to pick anything I wanted and Nick paid for all of it. Then that night we went and ate at this restaurant right by the beach. After dinner, we went and walked on the beach. It was amazing! That night he took me home and walked me to my door and we said goodnight. I then went in and went to bed right away.
The next few months I went to the studio with them about everyday. It was a lot of hard work, but once the tour started it paid off. I had the best time of my life.
Once the tour was over I got more into the acting and dancing business, I then became famous. Miley Cyrus and I became best friends and I also was a background dancer for her. Miley, the Jonas Brothers, and I were all best friends and we pretty much grew up together.
Now, Miley and I are still best friends, and Nick Jonas and I are married. We are still famous and are have the best time of our life.

JulianaSanchez said...
today at 11:49 am:
dis waz s0 gr8. I lubed it SO MucH<33333ffffasf  I think you should get into more detail with your writing because on some parts I was lost.

JackieHThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is adorable!!! I remember my Jonas Brother days, and they kinda went like this lol i do think you could be a bit more descriptive but other than that awesome!

123Goobergirl said...
dude...can so teel it is fake.not to be mean but don't post something that was way out of line...sorry.=p

Cerebellem P. said...
Well...it doesn't really flow all that well: then we did this, then that, then they said this and that...so...I think you are a good writer and its ALWAYS good to get your hopes and dreams out there but I would LOVE if you submitted other, more creative works :) I would read them ALL!

loopybanana said...
Apr. 19, 2011 at 9:09 am:
oooookay... big dreams but a little on the simple side. godd for you to get your dreams out there! little bit more creative writing and you've got a good story. go girl!

MysteryHeart said...
The story was too obvious. i could totally tell what was going to happen by the end of it.  oh and uh........ keeep dreaming.

lonewolf said...
i think you should have more details. it helps fans figure out what happened between other things.

Still_Waters26 said...
I hate smashing people's dreams, but seriously...dream on.

MysteryHeart replied...
Dec. 8, 2010 at 1:29 pm :
you are soooo right

xgood_and_brokenx said...
This is pretty good!~ I like it, but every dream has a little more detail then that, lol. Even if the deets were made up after the dream. I think you could have made it that much better by adding more to it and taking your time writing it. It reads as if you wanted to get the dream out before you'd forget, but if you worked with it a little on your word processor on your pc, I think you could have done an amazing job!~ Consider it next time?~

ashkash95 said...
Jun. 15, 2010 at 6:53 pm:
joe jonas <3 love you for writing this!

EllaMcFarley said...
good writer, but big dreams like me hehe!! i love writing about my dreams too :)

sillyaardvarkabc said...
The Jonas Brothers are not a good writing topic and writing about how you will marry them is a tad... creepy.

loopybanana replied...
Apr. 19, 2011 at 9:12 am :
ell me about it lol :)

Ellie_Michelle said...
Dec. 21, 2009 at 9:58 am:
This was definitely not realistic. lol But you are a good writer and I would love to read something a little more... creative. :)
Nick is my favorite of the JoBros too btw.

dkA.M said...
okay you can write if you really put your mind to it and I can see that, but I just don't think that this story line was your best way to express your creativity

Rockerray101 said...
Okay...wasn't really entertaining.
this would never happen...yet you are a good writter..

Elsa K. said...
Hahaha, I loved it! I am stupidly in love with Joe, head over heels, love struck with him!!!

Karli Y. said...
you shouldve kissed him and did it in the limo if it was true but you so shouldve did togther in the limo if you know what i mean by did it

WhimsicalKestrel replied...
May 24, 2010 at 8:59 am :
um..yeah not really interesting,kinda cheesy and a little rushed as well.......