Character Description - Summer Storm: A Twilight Continuation / Spin-Off

Summer Storm: Character Descriptions

Heroine:

Summer : A young girl who is still relatively new to the vampire world as it has not yet been a year since her transformation. Vampire Power: can read the minds of humans, but not vampires. Why? You have to read to find out.

Hero:

Max : A young guy who is on a mission and failure is NOT an option! It’s his job to find out everything he can, any way he can, about the dangerous monsters that supposedly exist in the small town of Forks, Washington and report back to his “brothers”.

The Brothers: A group of young men who are members of a top secret agency known as PGS, Protectors and Guardians of Society. Each one is assigned to a certain specialization and they include: Deciders, Hunters, Intelligents, and Pilots.

The Cullens: (From Stephenie Meyer’s The Twilight Saga)

Carlisle: The father figure of the group. He is a doctor at the local hospital. He brought compassion into his second life, as he hates conflict and dislikes fighting, but he will do whatever is necessary to protect his family. He’s approximately 637 years old.

Mate: Esme.

Edward: The oldest vampire, 115, of the family next to Carlisle, but was only 17 when Carlisle saved him from dying of the Spanish Influenza in 1918. He takes brooding vampire to a whole new level. But he will do anything to keep his family safe.

Mate/Wife: Bella.

Daughter: Renesmee.

Power: Mind Reader – He can hear your thoughts and it works from a distance.

Esme: The mother figure of the group who Carlisle saved after she jumped from a cliff due to the crushing grief she felt when her infant son died. Esme brought love and devotion into her vampire life. The only thing that matters is her family; she just wants them to be happy and safe and together.

Mate: Carlisle

Rosalie: The incarnation of beauty, but vain and shallow. She has beautiful blonde hair, which is her best feature. She can come across as mean and spiteful, but what she experienced before Carlisle saved her was horrible. Rose didn’t choose this way of life and it took away the opportunity to do a lot of things: having a child for one and growing old with a family for another. But the last five years with Renesmee to help care for have changed Rosalie for the better. She goes by the last name of Hale, her maiden name.

Mate: Emmett

Emmett: Perhaps the scariest of the Cullen clan as he is big and strong. Emmett brought strength into his second life and loves nothing more than a good fight. Bear is his favorite prey, especially an irritated Grizzly, partly because it was a bear that would have killed him back in 1935 if Rosalie hadn’t found him and taken him back to Carlisle. He’s easy-going and relaxed and he enjoys teasing people mercilessly. Namely Bella and Summer.

Mate: Rosalie

Jasper: He uses the last name of Hale as the public story is that he and Rosalie are Esme’s nephew and niece. He wasn’t created by Carlisle, but another vampire in the south. In his human life, Jasper was a soldier in the Civil War, but it was nothing compared to the war he fought in as a vampire. He’s a good fighter with a lot of experience and his body his covered with bite marks to prove it. Jasper became somewhat depressed with his way of life and decided to move on from the blood and carnage that had been his entire existence as a vampire had been all about.

Mate: Alice

Power: Emotional Climate Control – Jasper has the talent of being able to control the emotions people feel. He can calm, excite, cause fear, etc.

Alice: She is small in stature with short, black pixie-like hair that sticks out in all directions. She too was not created by Carlisle and “adopted” into the Cullen family along with Jasper. Alice is obsessed with fashion and she never lets anyone wear the same thing twice. She loves a good party and “Over-the-Top” seems to be her middle name.

Mate: Jasper

Power: Sees the Future – Alice can see visions of the future, but the future isn’t always set in stone. Decisions and choices alter the outcome of the future and her visions change as people make them. She sees vampires the best because she is one, she sees humans okay because she was one, but she can’t see half-breeds like Renesmee and Jacob because she’s never experienced it.

Bella: The youngest vampire of the family. She first met Edward six and half years ago when she moved to Forks to live with her father. A year and half later after a lot of trials and tribulations, Bella finally got her wish and became a vampire, after nearly dying giving birth to her and Edward’s baby. Bella was extremely self-controlled and basically skipped over the whole newborn vampire phase. She is down to earth, very simplistic, and doesn’t care for expensive clothes or fashion, which drives Alice to distraction.

Mate/Husband: Edward

Daughter: Renesmee

Power: Shield – Bella has the ability to protect her mind and the minds of others from harm, at least from mental attacks. Her shield doesn’t include physical danger. No supernatural power, which is an illusion of the mind, can be used on Bella. Edward has never been able to read her mind. But she can push her shield away from herself to let others in, but only if she chooses.

Renesmee: A beautiful and rare creature. She is half-human and half-vampire as Bella gave birth to Renesmee while she was still human. She’s 16 years old and in another two years she will have reached her physical maturation. Her name is a cross between Renee, Bella’s mother, and Esme. Her middle name is Carlie, a cross between Carlisle and Charlie, Bella’s dad. The family calls her Nessie, Jacob came up with the nickname when she was born.

Mate: Jacob Black

Father: Edward

Mother: Bella

Power: Thought Projector – Renesmee can show someone her thoughts and memories in images, kind of like she is showing you a movie, but she has to be touching you. The only exception is Edward, who is able to read her thoughts regardless, even as she is showing someone else.

The Wolves: (From Stephenie Meyer’s The Twilight Saga)

Jacob Black: A young, but physically mature member of the Quileute Tribe. He’s a werewolf, sort of. Technically, he and the other members of the wolf packs are shape-shifters that happen to take the form of wolves. Jacob became the Alpha Male of his own pack after he broke away from Sam’s pack. Both packs are considered allies and friends of the Cullens. Jake is Bella’s best friend and love interest to Renesmee, whom he imprinted on when she was born. He is half-human like Renesmee and won’t age unless he chooses to stop being a “werewolf”.

Mate: Renesmee “Nessie” Cullen

Others: Sam, Paul, Jared, Embry, Quil, Leah, & Seth

Robsessed said...
Aug. 15, 2010 at 2:17 am

Chapters 1-3 of Summer Storm are posted, so please be sure to read them if you haven't already.

If you love Twilight or vampires, or both like me, please check out my story, The Intentionally Repulsive Life of Fred. It's inspired by The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer.