The Twilight Saga in About Two Minutes This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

[BELLA and EDWARD are onstage. EDWARD is staring over his shoulder like a creeper at BELLA.]

BELLA: Are you a vampire?

EDWARD: No! Yes...

[BELLA whirls around to face EDWARD.]

BELLA: I love you.

EDWARD: I love you too.

[They kiss. JAMES enters and stands menacingly behind BELLA.]

BELLA: Help! I'm in danger!

[EDWARD punches JAMES. JAMES falls and is no longer onstage. The pair kiss again.]

EDWARD: I love you. I don't love you. I have to go now.

BELLA: Aww.

[EDWARD exits. JACOB enters.]

JACOB: I love you too.

BELLA: Yay!

[They embrace. EDWARD rushes back in.]

EDWARD: Hey, get away from my girl!

JACOB: Or what?

[Michael Jackson music plays, preferably 'Thriller.']

EDWARD and JACOB in UNISON: Dance off!

[They dance for a short time before BELLA interjects.]

BELLA: Stop it! Can't you see- my eggo is preggo!

EDWARD: Yay!

JACOB: (with intensity) I am in love your child! [awkward pause] Hey, isn't there something about the Volturi?

EDWARD: Yeah, but that was anti-climactic.

BELLA: Nothing happened. Edward! Please! Kill me so I can live forever!

EDWARD: (looks doubtful) Okay.

[EDWARD pulls out a gun and shoots her. She collapses to the ground; JACOB face-palms.]

JACOB: I think she meant "bite me."

EDWARD: Oh.

[EDWARD bites BELLA.]

BELLA: (rising with arms outstretched) I'm aliiiiiive!

[RENESME, preschool aged, runs out from behind her.]

RENESME: I'm your daughter!

ALL: Yay!

[Cut to scene of the four skipping through a field with "Happy Together" by the Turtles playing. EDWARD, already shiny, takes his shirt off and blinds everyone with his whiteness. Music abruptly cuts off.]

EDWARD: Oops.

End credits.

casey_lgThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 11:01 am
This is perfect and I think you are my hero now.

OfficialIzzyColonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 11 at 12:38 pm
This is the best Twilight fanfic I've ever read.

The_EdgeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 9 at 6:08 pm
Brilliant. I now see why almost everyone hates this series. Thank you for summing it up in a truly awesome way.

SkyTekileThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 6 at 1:01 pm
Just.. yes. Just, yes.

IlovewolfhumansThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 3 at 6:30 pm
That was funny and nice

The_Girl_of_Many_Words This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 21 at 3:08 pm
This is freaking amazing. Thank you.

Mo-ConThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 13 at 1:52 pm
Dear Author, I shed a tear during this paper Thank you, Mo-Con

Amai-kunThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 11 at 5:24 am
One of the most beautiful things on this earth.

swiftie_emzThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 20 at 8:24 am
I DO NOT EVEN NEED TO WATCH THE MOVIES ANYMORE BECAUSE NOT ONLY DOES THIS MAKE SENSE, THE AUTHOR USED A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOUR TOO. LOVE ITT

LanaJ said...
Jan. 15 at 6:21 pm
Man this was good.

SweetCaroline14This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 13 at 7:42 pm
The words the author didnt say...

RedHadanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 13 at 5:02 pm
I can't, this is freaking hilarious!

Elizabethhh said...
Jan. 8 at 8:47 pm
HAHAHAHAHAH that's hilarious!!!! Can you do something like this with the hunger games? :D

Thefanatasticagirlie101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 1 at 2:14 pm
This is sooo hilarious... Great work!!!

Kimm_GThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I'm dying laughing so hard, awsome

avadakedavra said...
Not to be stereotypical or anything but... #TRUTH

YukiNagatoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
The is the best version of Twilight I've read! Hilarious!!! :)

Ashlom said...
That was the best Twilight story EVER!!!!!! You should do the Host now. Thanks for a good laugh

jetpuppy11 said...
Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:55 am
ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!!!

Chrissiana1320This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 13, 2014 at 7:48 am
Really Funny.