Walrus Speaks His Mind

Is it just me or is the world we live in going to come to an end soon? I mean there have been a lot of natural disasters and all these civil wars such as the one in Libya and the current one in Syria. Nah, probably not, I mean we don´t have the UN for nothing. The world will continue living. Man this song is good, Ace Of Spades by Motörhead. Also do you know that I´m a walrus? We are the, I repeat, THE most advanced race in this universe and the next one. Yep, humans lose, walruses win. You might see us grouping together on the beaches on the northern parts of your planet. When that happens we´re actually comparing notes on human behavior and trading news. Ok here´s a joke for ya, why did the horse stop the lion? Because it´s a STALLION! I know, I know, but please! Hold your applause for the end of your amazing trip through my amazing mind of weird thoughts and opinions. Hey, if you like video games, notice how in all japanese games there´s always AMAZING music. Any japanese game. I don´t know, maybe it´s because they put a lot of piano and violin combinations in their songs and that´s like my favorite thing ever.