My Future Husband | Teen Ink

My Future Husband

May 29, 2018
By SamaraFear14 SILVER, Poughkeepsie, New York
SamaraFear14 SILVER, Poughkeepsie, New York
6 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"Mama said, don't give up, it's a little complicated."


My life is unique. Way different from any other story. My story consists on romance, horror, bullying, and every other thing that people have in their everyday lives. My story is mostly a love story, but is also so much more. Can you handle what you're holding in your hands? Are you brave enough to read my story? 

Chapter 1: Second year in high school:

"Hey! Wait up for me, Jessica!" I said to my best friend ever since we were five years old.
"Since when do you actually want to hang out with me and my boyfriend, Samantha? You said so yourself, you are jealous that I have a boyfriend and you don't." Jessica said.
"Well, your right all the way, Jessica. I was jealous that you had a boyfriend and I didn't. That was before I got asked out by my crush earlier today, in English class."
Thank God Samantha didn't correct me, Jessica thought.
"Oh, and it’s 'my boyfriend and I,' not 'me and my boyfriend," I corrected.
I spoke too soon, Jessica thought remorsefully.
“Well, are you gonna tell me what happened with Ashon?!” Jessica demanded.
“Demanding very, umm?” I said.
“Yes, Yoda. TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE I DE-FRIEND YOU ON FACEBOOK!!!!” Jessica stated.
“We might have had a moment that got really close to us kissing.” I said while blushing profusely.
“Well, don’t just leave me hanging! Tell me how it happened!” Jessica begged.
“Well, Mr.Isaiah just gave us a partner project that involved us having to write a book series with like I said before, partner. Then he told us we could pick our partners. So here I am wishing that someone will pick me when-”
“I decided to ask Samantha if she wanted to be my partner and she said,’yeah sure why not?’ And I said good. Then can I ask you a question before we do our work? And she said yes. So I asked her, would you like to go on a date with me? And again for the third time, she said yes. I’m not complaining though.” Ashon said, joining our conversation.
“Oh uh, hey Ashon.” I said while blushing profusely. 
“Sorry, I should have let you finish the story of how I asked you out on a date, shouldn’t I?” Ashon asked.
“No, that’s fine, actually. Samantha was taking too long to tell me what happened.” Jessica says to Ashon.
“Well, thanks Jessica! That’s so nice of you!” I say sarcastically.
“Aww! You're so cute when you're all fluttered!” Ashon says, then kisses my cheek, to leave me blushing.
“Well, I should be on my way home. See later tonight at our date Sammy.” Ashon says, leaving just Jessica and I.
“God, he’s so freakin’ cute!” I say dreamily.
“Earth to Samara! Calling my best friend who needs a makeover for her date with her crush, Ashon!” Jessica says, while waving her hand in front of my face to get my attention.
“Wait, did you just call me ‘Samara’?” I ask.
“Well, yeah. Since you like Samara from the Ring, I thought that would be a good name for you. And it’s a good name for you, too.” Jessica told me.
“Aww! Thanks Jessica! You’re the best!” I said.
“I know. Let’s go! We have to give you a complete makeover! Come on. Before we run out of time!” Jessica exclaimed.
“Okay. You know that our date is at 8:00pm tonight. Right?” I asked Jessica.
“Oh really, it is? Thanks for telling me. What time is it now?” Jessica asked.
“Don’t have your own phone? Why don’t you check for yourself?” I ask Jessica who is already checking her phone to see what time it is.
“You keep on forgetting that I just got this phone for my 15th birthday, last Saturday. I’m used to asking you what time it is.” Jessica explains to me.
“Either way, we have to get back to my house so you can get ready for your date.” Jessica tells me.
“Wait you never said what time it was,” I tell Jessica.
“You never asked me.” Jessica says.
“Okay then, what time is it?” I ask.
“4:14pm.” Jessica says.
“Let’s go. We have a lot of stuff to get done.” Jessica says getting into her car.
“Okay let’s do this.” I say while getting into the car.
After taking the ten minute ride from our school to Jessica’s house, Jessica and I automatically went upstairs to her room to get ready. Even though I have been to her house a lot, it still takes me a second to get used to her room. Her bed has a pink comforter with glitter. She has two matching pillows, but instead of the pillows being pink, they are lavender colored.