Insomnia This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

No matter how many times I rolled over on my bed, I could not fall asleep. I had too much in my head, and as long as I kept thinking, I would not be able to sleep. I still had his last words echoing in my head.

Even though I tried to convince myself that I was not wrong, some other voice inside me made me think the opposite. There was a pain in my heart that made me restless. I looked at the clock, it was 5:00 a.m. I had to do something, or else I felt I was going to explode. I quietly tiptoed to the kitchen. The floor was cold and the only noise I heard was the sound of the refrigerator.

The kitchen had always been my favorite part of the house. It was where all the big happenings of the family took place. Every time I got home late at night after a party, my friends and I would gossip about what happened. It was also where I found comfort. Every time I had a problem, I would seek some understanding between the pies and the cheeses. But this time it was different. I opened

Paranormal4Ever said...
Why is there a piece missing?!

Imaginedangerous This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Uhh....is some of this missing?

IamtheStargirl replied...
 Probaby because it was published in the magazine.