Little Pug | Teen Ink

Little Pug

June 28, 2015
By angelalerro SILVER, West Babylon, New York
angelalerro SILVER, West Babylon, New York
5 articles 2 photos 2 comments

Mamma Turtle comes home from a long day of work to find her Little Turtle hard at work.
"Little Turtle, what are you doing?" asks Mamma Turtle.
Little Turtle looks up from her pile of post-its.
"I'm making a lot of small notes," Little Turtle shrugs.
Mamma Turtle bends down to look, seeing all of the messages of love written by her Little Turtle. She sits down, a smile on her face. "I see that. May I ask who these are for?"
Little Turtle turns to her Mamma smiling as well. "My friend, Little Pug. I want to show her how much I love her. I love her this much!" Little Turtle holds out her arms so wide.
Mamma Turtle laughs. "That's so much, baby. I'm sure she loves you back just as much as you love her."
Little Turtle frowns. "She tells me she loves me even more than I love her. But it's not true, I love her just as much!
That's why I made these, to show her so."
Mamma Turtle laughs again, hugging her Little Turtle tightly. "Well then, I think these will do the trick."


The author's comments:

for my beautiful friend Gloria. I love you as much as Little Turtle loves Little Pug.