A Collection of Wacky Short Stories

"Oh no!", said Jennifer as the mattress began to chase her. She turned around and ran into her bathroom and locked the door. When she turned around, the mattress was there behind her! Jennifer turned and ran into the door so hard she went through it The mattress followed her through the opening she had made and continued to chase her. She ran outside and into the woods, hoping to lose the mattress there. To her surprise, the mattress continued to follow her until she came to a dead end. The mattress cornered Jennifer and swallowed her whole! Inside the mattress' stomach, Jennifer beat on the mattress until....it burped her out! Dazed, Jennifer grabbed a branch and plunged it into the mattress. It was killed instantly. Jennifer went back into her house and lived out the rest of her life normally, except for one thing: she never slept on a mattress again.

"You'll be sorry!", the wizard said as she stepped off the stage, "When I come back, I will turn you evil people into pumpkin pie!" "I think not Lisa!", said Miranda and Jane in unison, "You can't turn us into anything without your magic wand!" They turned to walk awayand found Lisa standing on a magic carpet in front of them. "I can do many things without my wand, you know.", Lisa said. "How can you cast a spell without your wand? You always needed your wand before!", Jane asked. "Because I can.....just like this!", Lisa yelled as she waved her hands around, chanting in an ancient language. Seconds later, Jane and Miranda were pumpkin pies with eyes, noses, mouths, arms and legs! "Oh please turn us into anything but pumpkin pie, please!", Miranda and Jane cried, "Change us into whatever else you see fit and we'll be your faithful servants for the rest of our lives!" "Well, ok, but give me my wand back first!", Lisa said. The girls gave her the wand without hesitation and Lisa walked around them, waving the wand and chanting. Suddenly, they changed into....statues! Cold, lifeless statues! "Well, at least I don't have to listen to their lies about how they'll be "good, faithful servants" anymore!", Lisa said. With that, she jumped onto her magic carpet and flew away.

"This is great!", the mummy said as she climbed the creaky staircase. Katrina had just gone into a "haunted house" with her two friends Marty, who was dressed as a werewolf, and Tracy, who was dressed as Count Dracula. It was Halloween, and they were the only kids brave enough to go into the haunted house. They ignored the signs that said "Beware" and "Go Away", and they didn't notice the sign above the door that said, "Do not enter, if you do your fears will come alive" Little did they know that they were in a real haunted house! After they went in, the door slammed shut, making them jump. When they came to a hallway that split in three directions, they split up. Marty went left, Tracy right, and Katrina straight ahead. Marty went into a bedroom to look around when suddenly the door slammed shut and locked behind him. Then a shape began to take form in the middle of the room; it was a real werewolf! Tracy also got locked into a bedroom, but before she could leave, Count Dracula appeared! Katrina got locked in the kitchen's cupboard with a mummy, and the monsters carried the children away, never to be seen again. Some people say that on Halloween night, the ghosts of the children can be seen lurking around the house. What started out as a good day turned into a nightmare, so let this story be a warning to you: Never, ever go in a haunted house!

Emily said...
Feb. 24, 2009 at 2:03 pm:
ahahaha these crack me up!

Buster said...
Jan. 20, 2009 at 3:30 am:
This is genius!

Kassi said...
Really creative! 5 stars!

Princess Brandi (NIACROX) said...
Heyy Kaitlynn! Really awesome

Total.Awesum.ness

kishka said...
Really good job. I love them! ^.^

SealIsland said...
This idea is so creative! Brilliant job! :)

Kaitlynn G said...
Thanks so much! XD

JackSparrow said...
This is such an awesome idea! I love all three short stories! :)

NIAC said...
haha wow, I love these.