Unexplainable Love | Teen Ink

Unexplainable Love

By BrittBratt28 BRONZE, Rogers, Arkansas
BrittBratt28 BRONZE, Rogers, Arkansas

Looking around like there's always someone watching, is how I've always been but tonight, I want them to watch and stare. Out walking on a nice summer night in a strapless, tight fitting, black tank top and tight, jean, short shorts, and mid-claf, tight, black high heels. Long, flowing, strawberry blonde hair casgading over my shoulders, bright blue eyes framed with bright but light purple eye shadow and dark black eyeliner. Going to meet some new play things since the one I want seems to always be looking the other way. Falling in love with an alpha wolf when you're the lowest of the low is never a smart thing. You only end up with heartache or resentment. He says when I find my true mate that I'll forget about him. Fat chance.

As I walked into the night club I felt an unusuall presence, almost an unwanted preasence. I looked around trying to pin-point where it was coming from. When I looked behind me I barely seen someone make their way out the door before I was hit with a wave of pain and a need to follow. I slowly make my way to the door but before I get there someonoe grabs my arm and whispers in my ear "Don't follow him. It's not a smart idea and I know you're smarter than that." I turn around to see who grabbed me. When my eyes landed on him I almost died. This was the most georgous man that I've ever seen and I didn't know him yet I felt like I did.

"Who,who, who are you?" I studdered while sounding slightly breathless.

"Oh, I'm surprised you don't already know Jasmin."

I heard him but his lips never moved and he knows my name. I think back to all the places I've been and people I've seen. A name came to me, vaguely recognizing where I've heard it before. "Clark?" I look up to see if I was correct. When I looked up and seen his bright chocolate brown eyes shinning with approval I knew I found him.

"There you go. You finally realized that I've always been with you." He says then smiles. He lets go of my arm and opens his arms for a hug.

I take one look at him, turn around, and start walking away. "No." I simply state.
"No what?" He says, "Why are you walking away Jasmin Renee?" He tries to grab my arm but I pull away, keep walking, and ignore the fact that he just said my full name. "Jasmin!" He yells,"Why are you doing this?" He catches up to me but instead of walking beside me he stops infront of me. He sees that I have tears in my eyes and puts a hand craddling the side of my face. "Hey sweetie, why are you crying? I didn't mean to do anythig to upset you."

"Upset me," I state sarcastcaly, "ha that's funny." I shake my head. "Why do you think I'm upset?"
He steps colser and wraps his arms around me. "You don't have to walk away. I'm here for you. I'll always be here for you."

"Here for me? Are you kidding me?" I say pushing him away. " I don't need anyone here for me. The only thing you'd do is get in my way." I walk around and quickly away from him before I really started to cry. "Why did he have to show up now? The one time that I don't want him he shows up and ruins everything." I mumble and shake my head. When I get outside I go over to the bench and sit down. I put my head in my hands and let the tears fall. I feel someone sit down next to me and they start rubbing my back. I tense up and go to move but they grab my arm to stop me.

"Jasim, please don't leave. I'm sorry that I made you cry. Even though I have no clue how I did." Clark whispers and gently squeezes my arm.

"Why now? Why did you have to show up now of all times that I've needed you. The one time I don't want or need you, you show up. Why?" I look up and move away from him. I close my eyes and take a deep breath to calm down. When I open my eyes he's gone. The only thing that was left was a folded piece of paper. I pick it up and examin it. It's from him. I tuck it into my pocket and head home. I was tired and didn't want to deal with people anymore. As I walk home I feel him following me. I stop a block away from my house to see if he'd make an appearence but he never does. "I know you're following me. You don't have to hide." I call out. I wait a minute for a response but get nothing but scilence. "Okay, whatever but don't be knocking on my door when you get bored." I continue to walk then I hear him say "You told me you didn't want me right now so I'm giving you your space." I get to my door and find that it's been opened and someone is still in my house.

"Don't go in my love. Let me take care of him." Clark whispers in my ear. I hadn't realized that he had caught up with me until he grabbed my arm.

" I don't think so. This is my house and anyone who dares enter it has to deal with me." I snarl.

He starts to chuckle then and puts his hand over my mouth. "You're going to make an amazing alpha female when you join my pack. Now be quiet so you don't let him know that we're here. " he says as he pulls his hand from my mouth and takes a step back. He then continues to gesture me to go first.

I turn to look questionably at him. "Alpha female?" I shake my head to dismiss the thought, for now. Right now I have to deal with the situation at hand. I bend down and unzip my left boot then the right. I push them aside then slowly push my front door open with my foot. I test the air to see if I know them. I didn't which just unsettled me even more. I silently walk to the living room keeping my senses alert for anything that's out of place. I check the living room and no one's there so I go on to check the rest of the house. Clark is following me through my house like there's nothing to be worried about. I stop in the doorway of my bedroom and there laying on the floor in the middle of my room is a wolf with his head resting on his paws looking up at me like he's sorry. I go to take a threatening step towards him when Clark puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Jasmin, don't do that. He's pack. " he says as he waves for the wolf to shift back.

"Jasmin, I'd like you to meet Jack, my second in comand. Jack this is Jasmin, your alpa female." I go to say something when I hear snarlin coming from the other side of the bed.

Slowly a female wolf stalks out from her hiding spot. "And this is his mate Crystal. My sister and your soon to be second in comand." He waves for her to shift but she just shakes her head and bares her teeth at me while snarliong. "Crystal! I said shift." He snaps. She looked up and bared her teeth but did as she was told. "How many times do I have to tell you not to disobey me when you meet new pack?" he asks.

"She's not pack, well at least not right now she's not. " Crystal snarls.

"It doesn't matter if she's pack or not. She's my mate and that's all that matters. " He snapped back.

It's a work in progress, that's the first 7 1/4 written pages