The Great And Powerful Legend Of Me. | Teen Ink

The Great And Powerful Legend Of Me.

February 28, 2014
By TinyLion GOLD, Naples, Florida
TinyLion GOLD, Naples, Florida
16 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
"A writer is a world trapped inside a person." ~ Victor Hugo


"Hello, mortal. Are you here to learn of my Great Legend? You should. Your puny human mind will be blown away by the sheer magnitude and majesty of my tale. To begin, I start off my Monday's by eating two pieces of buttered toast with scrambled eggs on the side. I prefer to drink coffee for breakfast, so I drink hot Jasmine Tea. Long story short, that is why I despise reality TV. A friend of mine who also drinks orange juice for lunch loves to write beautiful poetry about me. So far, I've had very bad experience with Wendy's bathrooms. This might be a bit off subject, but I really do love sushi. You know, I was in Japan when they invented tuna. Did I mention that I hate reality TV? When I was just a young lad, I was often described as annoying and wild. Of course, now that's changed since I'm much wiser and more intelligent that all of you combined. Afterwards, I always end my Saturdays by putting on my nightcap and drinking melted chocolate.I've been a great help with the police force, you know. The FBI would be lost without my help. Let me tell you about the time I traveled to India and-"


The author's comments:
The objective of this short story was to thoroughly confuse and annoy whoever reads this. I tried to make it as scattered and unusual as possible, so the reader might finish it and think, 'What's going on with this messed up person?' Hope you all enjoyed it!