Lost the one I love | Teen Ink

Lost the one I love

January 31, 2014
By AnushLoveee17 GOLD, Brooklyn, New York
AnushLoveee17 GOLD, Brooklyn, New York
16 articles 2 photos 39 comments

Favorite Quote:
sometimes you have to forget whats gone appreciate what still remains and look forward to whats coming next


T
his story takes place in Davenport, New York, 1998 winter, Davenport is a quiet place where house are miles apart from each other and many farms around with many different animals. Two young couples in their 20's lived in Davenport David and Maria . David worked as a business man and Maria stayed home to take care of their horse and chickens.
It was a dark stormy night. David came home late that night. David returned home around 9pm. When he returned the front door was slightly opened. He opened the door came in and start to looking around and realized that his girlfriend disappeared and there was someone else but her in their house. David decides to call his best friend who is like his brother Bryan.



























-"Hello" Bryan answered



















- "Hey bro it's me David, I need to talk to you " David quickly said with a nervous voice.


























- "What happened? Are you okay? Bryan asked










- Nah, I came home and realized my girl is missing come to my place ASAP" David said with a peaceful tone.

The bell rings and David freaked out. It was Bryan, he comes in and sits down with David in his living room. " Hey bro didn't you and Maria get that security camera last week we should check it out maybe it will give us some evidence"

- "Oh yeah I total forgot about that lets go" David realized that he can now get some evidence. They watched the video and paid attention to the shadow with a blue jack come in the house. David goes up to Maria's room to get any evidence and finds a blue hood from the jack near Maria's bed.
























- " Bryan, I found something " David screams












- " Wassup?" he said then saw the hood "Oh snap put in a bag for evidence."

David suspects that Derek had committed the crime because he was always jealous of them being a couple and he never approved on it. Derek was David's ex best friend and one of Maria's ex crush. However Bryan came to the fact that it was Susan their new neighbor and Maria's worst enemy.

Bryan stayed over that night at David's place. David couldn't sleep that night. He was worried about what might happen to his girlfriend if he does not find her in time. In the morning he went to check the mail and he had revised a package with pieces of Maria 's clothes and jewelry.
?

That day Bryan and David start to call the cops to conform that his girlfriend has gone missing last night and that they had found a hood from a jack on the floor and revised a package with a few piece of her jewelry and clothes. Meanwhile Bryan had went to get the package and blue hood checked for any finger prints.

David was concerned for Maria he truly love her and he didn't want anything bad happened. Suddenly the bell rings and David see that Susan is at the door.





- " What do you want Susan" he asked opening the door gently and letting her inside .



























- " I have heard what has happened and I just wanted to pop in and make sure you were all right" She said calmly.

















- "I'm fine, hear me out I never thought of you as bad person however I demand to know where were last night ? he spoke to her quietly.














- " I was at a funeral for my grandma I came home around 10 " she told him softly. After he was sure that Susan have not committed the crime he had to think strong. David goes to Maria's room to see if there any other evidence . He looked around and saw her photo album laying on the floor he picked it up and look thought it to see that her face was cut off and the was some guy next her.

Bryan had went to over to Derek place to see if he knew anything. The police searched his house and found no evidence that he was not the one who did the crime. However, Bryan still though he was hiding something. After a few minutes the police had called him and told them that there are no finger prints on these items.

David called Bryan and told him what happened and asked if he could come over to see if he knows him. When Bryan came over he saw the pictures of the guy he knew him about didn't remember his name. That night someone calls on a unknown number.




- "Hello?" David answered

















- " You will never find me or your beautiful girlfriend so I suggest you stop" a creep voice spoke into the phone then hung up. David wasn't afraid he had to find Maria and he was going to find her no matter who came in his way. Bryan come over the next day to show David that the guy in the pictures was in their 2nd grade class. David new it had to be Derek. But he was wrong Derek was not the one how did it but he did know who did. Derek had told him that Louis Maria's ex had came to his house to borrow he jacked and went on his way to your house to get his revenge on Maria. Derek had told David that Maria promised to Louis that one day she will be his wife but when you moved here and she meet you she forgot all about the promise and Louis wanted revenge.



David met up with Louis and paid him $100 for him to leave him and his family alone . After a few minutes he see Maria coming up from the basement and he finally knew that she was okay and that nothing happened to her












- " Babe you're okay, I'm so glad. I love you and I promise I won't let anything like this happen again. Maria was glad to be back home with her boyfriend were everything went back to normal here and Susan got along with Maria and Susan and Bryan start going out and Maria was no longer in any more trouble


The author's comments:
This story is about two young couples who face a mystery that only one know the answer to. David and Bryan two best friend are sent to find Maria David true love. David knew that he would do anything to save her even if he had to give everything he has but there was one problem on knew who have done it and David was suppose to put all the clues together to find her.