Story World | Teen Ink

Story World

By Herewego GOLD, Molino, Florida
Herewego GOLD, Molino, Florida

It is our duty as men and women to proceed as though the limits of our abilities do not exist.
~ Pierre Teilhard De Chardin

I'm in a story mood. A world of dragons and fire, princesses and knights, farmboys and ranchers. Silly teenage girls and romantic billionaire men.
I see fairys and dwarfs, homemade bracelets and young love. There is a kiss in the rain, a perfect picnic in the sun. Once upon a times, and never agains.
Giants on the right, rabbits falling down the holes on the left, in-between a magical wardrobe. In the distance, a firefighter saving a burning building, he only want to see his newborn baby again.
Sparkling meadows, wizards in white, greasers fighting socs and somewhere a young lady drinks a sleeping potion.
A young teen is playing a love song his guitar, someone stole the golden harp. A barefoot walk down the beach, a barefoot girl farming alone.
They never meant to fall in love, they've been searching for each other their whole lives. Awoken from sleep by a kiss, awoken remembering a kiss she wish she hadn't shared.
This valiant boy, fighting for his life, sword or arrow, karate or knife. This foolish boy squandering his youth.
A young maiden who just wants true love, an ancient woman giving up.
Evil witch spitting spells, pumpkin pumpkin, where ought thou pumpkin and mice.?
Fighting and loving, stables and mansions, fairytale dress, shirt and slacks.
A new love budding, a tired one dying. New lovers first meet, they stars in their eyes brighter than the sky's. An old man dies, his one true love a widow.
New life brought in, old life departs.
A story for each and everyone.

I put a few referneces to the classics.!