The Party | Teen Ink

The Party

By bubblez01234 SILVER, Boise, Idaho
bubblez01234 SILVER, Boise, Idaho

“Honey have you brushed your teeth yet? And if you haven’t then do it right now,” Anne’s mom asked.
“Yes, I did mom. I’m going to bed; love you!” Anne yelled down the stairs.
“Love you too honey!” Anne’s mom yelled back.
Once Anne was in her room she called her friend Michelle: “Ok give me an hour and then I’m coming I just have to wait until she’s in bed and asleep,” Anne whispered into her cell phone.
“Ok I’ll meet you at the party. It’s gonna be soooo much fun!” Michelle screamed into the phone.
“I know, see you there bye!” Anne said back.
Anne got into bed and acted like she was asleep. When she was sure that her mom was asleep she got out of bed and got into her jean miniskirt and pink tube top. She took her house key and cell phone and snuck out the back door. She caught a taxi and told the driver the parties address. It took 20 minutes to get there.
She got out of the taxi and saw Michelle just sitting on the curb outside of the house. “Michelle what are you doing? Why aren’t you inside?” Anne asked curiously.
“Parties cancelled Jake’s parents came home early! He called to tell everyone but I was already here and I knew you were on your way so I just decided to wait for you,” Michelle explained.
“So what are we going to do?” Anne asked.
“I think that the only thing we can do is get home before we get caught for sneaking out,” Michelle told Anne.
“I guess you’re right let’s catch a cab. Man I was so excited to!” Anne said.
“I know, I was excited to. Hey I’ll pay for the taxi since you had to buy the new outfit,” Michelle offered.
“K thanks,” Anne said.
They caught a cab and told the driver Michelle’s address. After about 30 minutes of driving on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere. Anne asked where they were going.
“Ummmm…… excuse me Sir where are we going?”
“We’re going to the address you gave me,” The driver said. Then the driver smiled at her and then it hit Anne. She had seen that smile before on the news earlier today. On the news a guy had just escaped from prison. The reason that he ever went to prison was because he had murdered several teenage girls after raping them and brutally beating them.
Anne started panicking “Michelle we have got to get out of this car!” Anne whispered as quietly as she could.
“Why?” Michelle asked.
Anne told Michelle everything that she had seen on the news. Very quietly they were plotting to jump out of the car and run as fast as they could. But as if the criminal could read there minds he locked the doors!
Anne and Michelle started screaming quietly and crying! They looked in their purses for their cell phones. But they couldn’t find them. They must have fallen out of there purses when they were getting into the car.
The taxi pulled up at a huge, deserted warehouse. There were cobwebs all over the warehouse and rats were running around all over. The car had stopped. Anne and Michelle were more scared then ever! But they knew that if he left the car or if he made them get out it would be there best chance for any escape. The driver got out of the car and opened the warehouse door without unlocking the doors. Inside there were two other scary looking guys.
Two of them the taxi driver, and on of the guys from inside got Anne and Michelle out of the car. When Michelle and Anne got out of the car and into the warehouse there was a strange scent. Anne looked around and saw a dead cat on the ground. They tied them to two chairs. While the three of them were deciding what to do with them, an argument broke out.
They started fighting, while they were fighting the taxi driver’s cell fell out of his pocket near Anne. Anne picked the cell phone up with her feet, and kicked the phone into Michelle’s hands. Michelle dialed 911 as fast as she could. Luckily the three guys were distracted by their fight! The police man said it would take 30 minutes for them to get there. ……………….. 20 minutes later…………………
The taxi driver shouted out loud to get the other guys attention, “If we can’t decide what to do with them why don’t we just kill them!”
The taxi driver pulled out a gun. Anne and Michelle were in shock. Anne closed her eyes …….seconds passed before she heard a gunshot.
She screamed! She looked over expecting to see her best friend dead in her chair. But Michelle was looking at her. Anne knew that Michelle had expected Anne to be dead. Anne was thinking hard if it hadn’t been her or Michelle then who was it? Her eyes wandered to where the taxi driver was standing. But he wasn’t there instead he was on the ground a pool of blood surrounding him.
“Freeze!” the police shouted.
Then there were two more gunshots but this time it was at the other two men. Anne and Michelle heard two thumps. When the cops came running over Anne and Michelle knew the other two men were dead. The cops untied them and told them that everything was ok.
Anne and Michelle were relieved; they hugged each other while crying for five minutes. Before the cops took them to the police car, the police called Michelle’s parents and told them what happened and told them to go over to Anne’s house as soon as possible. Then the cops called Anne’s mom and told her everything and that Michelle’s parents would be there shortly.
It took 30 minutes for them to get to Anne’s house. When Anne and Michelle went inside Anne and Michelle’s moms faces had tear stains.
Anne ran and hugged her mom and promised never ever to do a thing like that ever again. Michelle hugged her mom and dad and made the same promise.
After one minute every one was crying, hugging, saying they were sorry, and that they loved each other!
Anne and Michelle kept their promises and they never snuck out again.
And they lived happily ever after!

It was OK. I think a little more description and a slower pace would have been nice. The plot wasn't perfect, but you made a good try. Keep it up.

on Mar. 16 2009 at 1:35 am
bubblez01234 SILVER, Boise, Idaho
I wrote this piece. And i hate it, I can't believe I did and I quote "And they lived happily ever after" uuuurrg! Thanks for your comments though

Confused said...
Wow this story kept me in suppence the entire time. Very nice work