1st page of "Vincent of the White Flame" | Teen Ink

1st page of "Vincent of the White Flame"

September 17, 2008
By Anonymous

Vincent sat on a tree branch and ate some apples in bordem. His ears twitching in every which way to pick up any sounds of on-coming danger. He had white-silvery ears and hair that reminded people of a new snow. He was, like many in his world, a half-demon. His short hair, which came down to his shoulders, came down like rain. His black kimono hung losely around his arms and swayed in the on going breeze. He looked up into the clear blue sky, but suddenly he stopped eating. His wolf like eye sight was able to make out what looked like a comet coming toward the forest in which he lived. He got up quickly and ran to the point where he thought it was going to hit. Leaving behind his apples and a grave. When the comet hit the ground, Vincent was there, he looked into the huge hole and gasped. A young maiden was lying unconscious in the middle of the hole.
"Did she get hit by the comet? No, impossible no one could survive it. Then she must've been inside! But how did she get in there?" he wondered to himself.

The author's comments:
Hi, hope you like the first page of my story. If u want to read the rest send me a comment or somethin' like that!