1st page of "Vincent of the White Flame" | Teen Ink

1st page of "Vincent of the White Flame"

Vincent sat on a tree branch and ate some apples in bordem. His ears twitching in every which way to pick up any sounds of on-coming danger. He had white-silvery ears and hair that reminded people of a new snow. He was, like many in his world, a half-demon. His short hair, which came down to his shoulders, came down like rain. His black kimono hung losely around his arms and swayed in the on going breeze. He looked up into the clear blue sky, but suddenly he stopped eating. His wolf like eye sight was able to make out what looked like a comet coming toward the forest in which he lived. He got up quickly and ran to the point where he thought it was going to hit. Leaving behind his apples and a grave. When the comet hit the ground, Vincent was there, he looked into the huge hole and gasped. A young maiden was lying unconscious in the middle of the hole.
"Did she get hit by the comet? No, impossible no one could survive it. Then she must've been inside! But how did she get in there?" he wondered to himself.

Hi, hope you like the first page of my story. If u want to read the rest send me a comment or somethin' like that!

Rayne said...
Vincent sat on a tree branch and ate some apples in boredom, his white silvery ears twitching in every which way to pick up any sounds of on coming danger. His hair was a silvery white as well, it that reminded people of a new snow. The trees in his forest swayed to a light breeze. He was, like many in his world, a half-demon, his short hair, which came down to his shoulders came down like rain, and his black kimono hung loosely around his arms and swayed in the on going breeze. He looked up into the clear blue sky, but suddenly he stopped eating. The cave in which he sat near glowed with a purplish aura, he looked around and peered into. He scooted around the corner of the cave, leaving behind his apples and a grave, in case it wasn’t a friendly demon. When he looked closer into the darkness he made out a shape of a young maiden. She was lying on the floor unconscious.

“Huh? I wonder who she could be,” he said aloud a puzzled expression crossed his face. He dashed off to find the priestess of a nearby village.

Ok this is my first actual part of the book!

Rayne said...
Ok this is my bad start i keep changing mine so i'll be changing this aswell. Yes people I know it's like Inuyasha for the first part but please be patient!

artofthedead said...
i am also writing about a half demon, but mine is different in context than yours. Mine is the only half demon, and there is only one full demon, both of whom serving the devil, only the half demon might break away...