A Letter to Heaven

Dear Mr. Heaven

My name is Kayla Rosy Cates. I am 7 years old and lives with my mommy and my brother Derek. I like to paint, sing, and do ballet. I am very good at it. My mommy thinks I have talent and Derek does too. This makes me feel very good.
Mr. heaven, mommy said that you know where my daddy is. She said my daddy lived in Heaven and with his best friend named Jesus. I was wondering if you can please let my daddy visit us for the weekend. Mommy said that he is already with us but I don’t see him.
So can you please please please please let my daddy come home. I promise he can come back later, I just want my mommy to stop her crying and sadness. So please let me see him again.

Love, Kayla R. Cates
Ps. Thank you for keeping him safe.

KrasotaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 7, 2013 at 7:46 pm:
Awwww...so sad yet beautiful. Great job!

haley101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 27, 2013 at 11:18 am:
this is so cute. and i love the image you chose