One. Empty. Bottle.

I drunk the last swallow from my bottle of Root Beer. Everytime I drink the last swallow from a bottle, it makes me think. Think about an empty heart. A heart filled with revenge, carelessness, dispair, hatred, or even, possibly, absolutely nothing. Who could have such a heart like this you ask? I don't know. Perhaps a person that has no care for the world and/or its beautiful nature I presume.

I threw the bottle into the dam. It started to fill up with the dirty water that it held.

Now it is not one. Empty. Bottle. To me that means that one person in the world had just learned what care was all about.

YODA15This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 12:24 pm:
okay thanks

RarelyJadedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 11 at 9:30 pm:
Ahh! No, don't litter! XD

YODA15This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 13 at 10:28 am :
i didnt. its a FICTION story

RarelyJadedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 13 at 10:46 pm :
I'm just kidding! I actually liked this a lot ^-^