What would you do if you won the lottery? | Teen Ink

What would you do if you won the lottery?

December 18, 2012
By Ryan Seco BRONZE, Fort Mill, South Carolina
Ryan Seco BRONZE, Fort Mill, South Carolina
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

What would you do if you won the lottery?

What would you do if you won the lottery? I would give money to all of my family, I would give money to my church, and I would give myself a little treat by putting a driving range in my yard. This is so I could practice golf. When I said I would give money to my whole family, I was not joking. I would divide it into equal amounts but I would make sure that some in more need than others get more. Another reason I would give them money is so that they could move down here close to us .I also said I would give money to my church. They want to make sure they have enough room for people and we just made a new church with a bell tower. So, I am exited about that. For the most exciting reason so far, I want to have a golf driving range in my yard. I want it to improve my swing and to help my goal of making the PGA tour. I would also want my own golf course but I think that would be too expensive. I chose those three reasons because my family loves me and takes care of me and they could use a little treat. I would give money to my church because they are very nice people and they really need that money. The last reason is that I would get a driving range because I won the lottery so I deserve something. That’s what I would do if I won the lottery and I hope that people that actually do win use the money wisely.