What would you do if you won the lottery? | Teen Ink

What would you do if you won the lottery?

By Ryan Seco BRONZE, Fort Mill, South Carolina
Ryan Seco BRONZE, Fort Mill, South Carolina

What would you do if you won the lottery? I would give money to all of my family, I would give money to my church, and I would give myself a little treat by putting a driving range in my yard. This is so I could practice golf. When I said I would give money to my whole family, I was not joking. I would divide it into equal amounts but I would make sure that some in more need than others get more. Another reason I would give them money is so that they could move down here close to us .I also said I would give money to my church. They want to make sure they have enough room for people and we just made a new church with a bell tower. So, I am exited about that. For the most exciting reason so far, I want to have a golf driving range in my yard. I want it to improve my swing and to help my goal of making the PGA tour. I would also want my own golf course but I think that would be too expensive. I chose those three reasons because my family loves me and takes care of me and they could use a little treat. I would give money to my church because they are very nice people and they really need that money. The last reason is that I would get a driving range because I won the lottery so I deserve something. That’s what I would do if I won the lottery and I hope that people that actually do win use the money wisely.