That Morning

I look out the bus window dreaming wishing hoping the sun is almost over the trees my head leans against the freezing wall i hear kids laugh knowing that school is almost here they don't know what it feels like to really laugh the trees whizz past me thinking about life how i can overcome it i hear a snicker behind me i turn around there he is my crush laughing at me a tear rolls down my cheek he notices "I'm sorry, I didn't mean..." I shake my head my heart is racing I try to smile He turns, but then looks back And smiles my heart skips a beat He sits next to me looks deep into my eyes and asks me something. i can't even repeat it. He sits with me the rest of the ride And when he gets off.. when he gets off his lips brush mine... ill never forget

so_joy said...
This is SO good!!! I love it! You're an incredible writer! Please read, rate, and comment on my poems! It would mean a lot:) Thanks!

hidden555 said...
Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:12 am
I love this. I can so relate. Your stuff is great. Keep going.

AmandaheartsonedirectionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
thanks for the feedback!!