If I Were Queen | Teen Ink

If I Were Queen

By Lin5dsy GOLD, Carthage, Maine
Lin5dsy GOLD, Carthage, Maine

"You can turn off the sun but I'm still going to shine."

If I were queen, what I say is what would happen. There would be equality for all. If I were queen, people would not be stereotyped or prejudice. Although most people would have to power to believe what they want to believe, if they were prejudice, they would be in trouble. If I were queen and people were stereotypical, they would be in trouble. If I were queen, everything would be fair to all, no matter the color of skin or hair or eye color. People would be treated in a way that they felt like they could do anything in the world. If I were queen, they would have the idea that anything is possible for themselves. If I were queen, no amount of money could possibly stop them from their dreams. They have to power to be whoever they want to be. If I were queen, I would make sure they become who they want to become. If I were queen, I would make sure they do what they want to do. People would be who they want to be and no one would stop them. If I were queen, I would allow people try to make a difference in the world, and I would encourage them to do so. If I were queen, I would listen to people, but also give them advice as well. If I were queen, I would help anyone that needed help, no matter what it was. If they needed some place to stay, I would open my arms to them and help them back on their feet. If I were queen, I would help out my kingdom as much as I could. I would make sure there was no theft or dishonesty without being punished. If I were queen, I would believe it’s an eye for an eye or a hand for a hand. If I were queen, people would be treated the way they need to be.

Another journal entry where it had to start with "If I were queen..."